Congratulations, Fine Messers! | Syracusefan.com

Congratulations, Fine Messers!

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
Just closed the deal. My sister and brother-in-law (not CajunCuse - my other brother-in-law) will be making the drive from Rochester this fall and joining us as first time season ticket holders. Steve is a semi-legacy - First cousin of Tom Nims (and Kenny) though he played his college lax at Navy and attended a couple of tailgates with us over the last couple of years. This is the third straight year I've been able to recruit new season ticket holders thanks in large part by how welcome they felt and how much they enjoyed the Fine Mess Crew. Brings my recruiting hall up to 10 new STHers over the last 4 years.

Awesome...let me know if they can't get a West Lot parking pass.

Just closed the deal. My sister and brother-in-law (not CajunCuse - my other brother-in-law) will be making the drive from Rochester this fall and joining us as first time season ticket holders. Steve is a semi-legacy - First cousin of Tom Nims (and Kenny) though he played his college lax at Navy and attended a couple of tailgates with us over the last couple of years. This is the third straight year I've been able to recruit new season ticket holders thanks in large part by how welcome they felt and how much they enjoyed the Fine Mess Crew. Brings my recruiting hall up to 10 new STHers over the last 4 years.
Just means you have to make more poppers! :)

Yummy

fan freakingtastic! As you know Stevie is one of my good HS friends so this is great news to be able to try and catch up with more time to do it. I can tell you this the drinking quotient and ability of our group has just received a shot in the arm! Welcome Steve!

Good done.

The more, the merrier. Bring it! WAR DAMN OTTO!!!

I hope this means I'll be getting an email shortly... :)

Consigliere Crew officially up to 12 STHers from Binghamton, Syracuse and Rochester. Couldn't close with another 4 this year but got them to commit to at least 2 games and tailgates so I'll put the FMT hospitality crew on notice and we'll add them to the STH fold in 2016.

Awesome...let me know if they can't get a West Lot parking pass.

Working on it, Mark, but any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom