Considering spring training is almost here When do the invitations go out ? | Syracusefan.com

Considering spring training is almost here When do the invitations go out ?

CaliCuse

All American
Its always fun to the invitees to know they will get a chance to mix in with the active roster players. I would think the invitations would have been sent out by now but I haven't read a word on the subject.

YANKEES SIGN SIX PLAYERS TO MINOR LEAGUE CONTRACTS WITH INVITATIONS TO MAJOR LEAGUE SPRING TRAINING; INVITE A TOTAL OF 26 ADDITIONAL PLAYERS TO 2015 SPRING TRAINING

http://bombersbeat.mlblogs.com/2015/02/05/yankees-announce-minor-league-signings-spring-invitations/
Thanks ,I saw the same article earlier today bu I appreciate the heads up in any case. I love the act that some kids get a chance to show their ability with the big boys for a few weeks.Considering the fragile bodys in question the need to see them as possibilities has crossed over to being necessary. Severino and Lingren are two of the more likely kids to see the majors early. Judge might show enough. If Murphy doesn't show up with an authoritative bat he needs to be sent down or get on the market. Servile became a valuable backup when he was healthy. His bat was serving up doubles at a very good pace. Maybe Sanchez will finally payoff as a top catcher out of the system. There have been reports about his personality that have gone against him but the veterans will take care of that and keep A-Hole away from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom