Conspiracy Theory | Syracusefan.com

Conspiracy Theory

dilligaf

Walk On
There are so many unknowns with the program right now.

Let me throw out yet another uninformed opinion.

The NCAA is getting a bum rap.

Syracuse University is behind the reduction in Men's Basketball scholarships and player disqualifications.

It's an austerity move precipitated by the common knowledge that JB never goes more than 7 and a half players deep. Why should we fund 13 scholarships?

In unrelated news, a $300,000 study was funded to determine if hoop seating at the Dome could be configured to accommodate 50,000.

Syracuse University is behind the reduction in Men's Basketball scholarships and player disqualifications.

It's an austerity move precipitated by the common knowledge that JB never goes more than 7 and a half players deep. Why should we fund 13 scholarships?

In unrelated news, a $300,000 study was funded to determine if hoop seating at the Dome could be configured to accommodate 50,000.

I know the first part is a joke, but is the part about the study? $300k??

Bunny with pancake.jpg

Summer is supposed to be about fun.

Sometimes the best way to shake off a groin-kick is to laugh it off.

So that's what that sharp pain was in my head!

Tres droll.

on the other hand, I recently approached SU with a real estate type proposal, similar to what has netted some other NE University several million dollars each, and was flatly denied even a preliminary discussion. This was also with a very warm introduction from the right people to the right people.

True story.

on the other hand, I recently approached SU with a real estate type proposal, similar to what has netted some other NE University several million dollars each, and was flatly denied even a preliminary discussion. This was also with a very warm introduction from the right people to the right people.

True story.
If it helps I'll accept your proposal. I have no money or any land, but I have a desire to net several million dollars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom