Conway, Emerich, Palmer, Whitner, and Samuels did not make the trip per the radio. | Syracusefan.com

Conway, Emerich, Palmer, Whitner, and Samuels did not make the trip per the radio.

O Line is going to be in shambles today..

wow. when did conway get hurt? 3 olineman and a starting DT ...

feel good about adams and bryne but my god

Yikes. C'mon Lasker!

If Devon Clarke had been healthy in the summer he could be starting now.

If we lose to uconn on my bday I don't know what I'll do but Natural Light will be involved.

Have to assume Adams will play for Palmer. Not sure who plays LT. A rotation of Burton, McGloster, and Lasker at tackle isn't exactly a greatest hits of Syracuse linemen.

Have to assume Adams will play for Palmer. Not sure who plays LT. A rotation of Burton, McGloster, and Lasker at tackle isn't exactly a greatest hits of Syracuse linemen.

Orange's starting O-Line will be Lasker-Roberts-Byrne-Adams-McGloster. Only Lasker had started (the Villanova game in '14) before this year.

CUSU said:
O Line is going to be in shambles today..

Prepare to see a bunch of runs up the gut because that's what uconn is going to give us.

Really the only one that really hurts is Conway. What the hell happened. Stating the obvious, but depth on the OL is razor thin, wow.

Orange's starting O-Line will be Lasker-Roberts-Byrne-Adams-McGloster. Only Lasker had started (the Villanova game in '14) before this year.
The strength of the UConn defense is their two 300 plus pound DTs. Both are from NYS. Going to be hard to move them much.

We didn't offer either one....

I feel confident in Roberts-Byrne-Evans. The OT's, however scare the he11 out me.

I really like Evans. Once he settles in, he might be an upgrade.

They did okay. But struggled to generate any push for or open many holes for the running game. Dungey generally had all day to throw... I was a bit surprised ucant played it so vanilla with their presure, I don't remember many blitzes at all. The future is bright.

The strength of the UConn defense is their two 300 plus pound DTs. Both are from NYS. Going to be hard to move them much.

We didn't offer either one...
Of course not... They probably didn't fit Shafer's vision for undersized and slow. Sometimes I wonder if shafer used Rudy as a template for his defensive recruiting.

Of course not... They probably didn't fit Shafer's vision for undersized and slow. Sometimes I wonder if shafer used Rudy as a template for his defensive recruiting.
While that comment seemed unnecessary and a little mean spirited, I did laugh.

While that comment seemed unnecessary and a little mean spirited, I did laugh.
Sorry just frustrated by the constant "we don't have talent" position we are in when peer programs seem to have enough talent to keep it close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom