Cool Moment Today - Coach Babers Uconn Postgame | Syracusefan.com

Cool Moment Today - Coach Babers Uconn Postgame

mlbball99

2nd String
Decided to make the drive from NYC with 5 other board members and was a fantastic trip. Got there around 11:30am and was able to tailgate for an hour.

Anyways, after the game the SU players shook hands with Uconn and began walking back to the locker room. I was looking forward to hoping to give some players high-fives. About halfway of walking into the locker room, you see Babers screaming (not negatively) at the players to come back onto the field and celebrate with the SU faithful fans who made the trip.

All of the players jumped into the stands to give high-fives and hugs to fans and family. Babers then sat the players down on the field in front of the fans and gave a little speech.

When I went to the Wake Forest game in 2014, Shafer just had the players go to the lockerroom and not celebrate the win with fans.

Babers is building a culture here and I love it. He wants the players to enjoy the win and celebrate with fans.

LGO! Etta-Tawo for Heisman...

Decided to make the drive from NYC with 5 other board members and was a fantastic trip. Got there around 11:30am and was able to tailgate for an hour.

Anyways, after the game the SU players shook hands with Uconn and began walking back to the locker room. I was looking forward to hoping to give some players high-fives. About halfway of walking into the locker room, you see Babers screaming (not negatively) at the players to come back onto the field and celebrate with the SU faithful fans who made the trip.

All of the players jumped into the stands to give high-fives and hugs to fans and family. Babers then sat the players down on the field in front of the fans and gave a little speech.

When I went to the Wake Forest game in 2014, Shafer just had the players go to the lockerroom and not celebrate the win with fans.

Babers is building a culture here and I love it. He wants the players to enjoy the win and celebrate with fans.

Good information. Thanks for the post!

Love this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom