Coolest thing on the internet today | Syracusefan.com

Coolest thing on the internet today

The small things that get a young man excited...

That's pretty impressive. Having all of the perimeter guys sitting down makes it much more difficult. When they can't move their feet to get a perfect angle on the ball to return the header and have to hit it up higher to the guy standing. Not all of them that came back to the center were on the money but the center guy was able to manage to stick it right on the head of each of the next men up. Nice!!!

Wow...that is a lot more difficult to do than they made it look.

Reminds me of my coach when I was kid who was a former Nigerian National Soccer team player. He was able to start with the ball balancing on his forehead and head the ball to the indoor soccer field ceiling/netting with just 3 head "bumps".

The stuff this guy was able to do with a soccer ball was very impressive.

not to rain and on this, but i saw a video of another team doing this very same thing a few days ago. This isnt original.

not to rain and . . . . on this, but i saw a video of another team doing this very same thing a few days ago. This isnt original.
Tons of teams do this, who cares if it's original?

What's their concussion protocol? :confused:

It's not those headers that cause the problems, it's heading the moonshot kicks from goalies and defensive players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom