Cordy NOT transferring | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Cordy NOT transferring

Let's be honest: given this program's recent performance, there isn't a single player we should lose sleep over losing. To meet the expectations we all seem to have for SU football, you could easily argue we need an upgrade at every position on the roster. That's not to say we don't have talented kids in the program right now, but no one who is make or break.

I'm all for kids doing what's best for them, but they all should see what SU's next move is before making a truly informed decision.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shafer had a talk with him and encouraged him to stay. Plus, I bet he got the Baber disease once he got around him.
Yeah, I've heard good things about how the players are taking to Babers and the new staff. It hasn't been all sunshine and roses, obviously, and there are a couple guys still a little on the fence about the new staff, but for the most part the coaches have done a very good job getting everyone to buy in.

Yeah, I've heard good things about how the players are taking to Babers and the new staff. It hasn't been all sunshine and roses, obviously, and there are a couple guys still a little on the fence about the new staff, but for the most part the coaches have done a very good job getting everyone to buy in.
I'm sure we'll have some attrition, but hopefully it's for the right reasons, ie the staff will honor all players currently on scholarship but some guys can see they probably don't fit very well in the new staff's plans and they want to look for a place where they're more likely to play.

I'm sure we'll have some attrition, but hopefully it's for the right reasons, ie the staff will honor all players currently on scholarship but some guys can see they probably don't fit very well in the new staff's plans and they want to look for a place where they're more likely to play.
Yeah, at this point there are only 2-3 players I'm still a little worried about potentially leaving.

Yeah, at this point there are only 2-3 players I'm still a little worried about potentially leaving.

As long as it's not some Quixotic attempt to "show them" for firing Shafer then it's all good. If it's the best decision for them personally to leave, then they should do that.

Good for Cordy and his parents or close friends/family to assess the situation with a cool head and decide to do the best thing for him.

Awesome News! You made a great decision Mr. Cordy.

If a kid really doesnt like the school but liked HCSS and staff those are the kids that might leave. The only other reason is that they dont fit the new O going forward.