Class of 2014 - Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Corey Cooper WR from Raleigh, NC

BdqIl0qIcAAtypk.jpg:large

Take off that lanyard, freshman.

Headed back from dinner this evening, I showed my wife this picture and said "AJ Long and Corey Cooper are officially on campus". The only response I got was "Exactly how much did you have to drink?". Lesson learned: Comments and/or pictures about the football team during the season are okay. Comments about newly enrolled recruits after the season make me look creepy.

Should we start calling Ishmael Voltron? I mean Detroit has laid claim to Megatron but if Ishmael is a little bit of each of those components when they come together you get Voltron defender of the Cuseverse ...

For reference:

Absolutely. As Arbiter of Nicknaming, this is a done deal. Ishmael is Voltron.
Then Estime can be Bumble Bee...
As Arbiter of Nicknaming, this is incorrect. Estime is the Salt Badger, as dubbed by SWC.
That would mean the 5 OLs could be the dinobots.
As Arbiter of Nicknaming, I accept that the offensive line, when referenced as a complete unit, be referred to as "The Dinobots."

Hickey is Grimlock, Trudo is Slag, Robinson is Snarl, and Foy is Swoop (sorry, Foy). The player that wins the job as starting center is Sludge.

We did a lot of good work here today. A lot of good work.

If Funderburke pans out, he's got to be Gigantor.

Coach McD can be Mighty Mouse.

Can't figure if Petrino should be Luke or Blubber Bear, but he's surely in the Arkansas Chug-a-Bug.

We need a Space Ghost.

Absolutely. As Arbiter of Nicknaming, this is a done deal. Ishmael is Voltron.

As Arbiter of Nicknaming, this is incorrect. Estime is the Salt Badger, as dubbed by SWC.

As Arbiter of Nicknaming, I accept that the offensive line, when referenced as a complete unit, be referred to as "The Dinobots."

Hickey is Grimlock, Trudo is Slag, Robinson is Snarl, and Foy is Swoop (sorry, Foy). The player that wins the job as starting center is Sludge.

We did a lot of good work here today. A lot of good work.

I can dig it ... brother!

If Funderburke pans out, he's got to be Gigantor.

Coach McD can be Mighty Mouse.

Can't figure if Petrino should be Luke or Blubber Bear, but he's surely in the Arkansas Chug-a-Bug.

We need a Space Ghost.

Could we give Petrino Jabba The Hut?

Sure looks 6'-0" to me. Hope his game is bigger than his stature.

Who aj does? Cooper looks to be an inch or two taller if you shaved AJs hair.

Anyhow college qbs who can run don't need to be nfl prototype height. That's why offenses in college have evolved to where they are now.

They have the navy and orange, those are the colors we wore at 'Cuse in the late 70s.

OK. I'll take the pledge. I will not post anything more to this thread.
Now if info shows up somewhere else...

Cooper is 6'. If not exactly then 5' 11.5". His brother will probably be a little taller.

The other day, Cooper tweeted "I love my school."

I think we can nuke the thread.

Since he is enrolled, I changed the original title for this thread to avoid misleading anyone. I am sure journo Cohen would understand.
Like 1000 times, every time I saw that thread pop up it made me uneasy regardless of how committed we were assured cooper was.

Since he is enrolled, I changed the original title for this thread to avoid misleading anyone. I am sure journo Cohen would understand.

Thanks. The board has been cleansed lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom