Cornell-Albany | Syracusefan.com

Cornell-Albany

Now 11-5 in the 3rd. The Cornell win will look huge at the end of the year. As will the UVa win, the Hop win, the Duke win... :D

The fact this game isn't in tv is criminal. The Cornell win is going to look better as the season goes on

And can I just add how ATROCIOUS Rutgers is? They lost today at home to Monmouth. Yes, the same Monmouth team that went 0-13 in the MAAC last year. With all the talent in NJ, you would think they could be decent now and then. Just another example of them not trying at anything but FB. Luckiest school (location, location, location) ever. Oh Lord

The IL staff overwhelmingly picked Albany in this game, and I wondered what they knew that nobody else did. At the moment, nothing.

cornell went to TX and had another game delayed by weather by 1.5 hrs in dallas.. they are still struggling to get outside for practice. this week might be the first one all year without weather issues. good that SU caught them so far behind in game prep.

cornell outscores UA 14-6 from the mid first period on.

they play Viginia next sat.

I loved the picture from Friday's practice at SMU with Cornell warming up and the field is covered with snow. NYers can't catch a break this winter.

UAlbany Lacrosse ‏@UAlbanyLacrosse
Back on the bus, how many hours are left? #UAlbanyMLAXRoadTrip

B_D46n9W0AAfH43.jpg

Why not just wait till morning an get the next flight? Seems idiotic to drive all the way back to Albany.

Why not just wait till morning an get the next flight? Seems idiotic to drive all the way back to Albany.

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/-ualbanymlaxroadtrip-busing-from-dallas-to-albany/31091

The team’s flight Saturday night from the Patriot Cup in Dallas was canceled because of snow in Texas. Marr said via text message Sunday night the team could not get a flight home any earlier than Tuesday. They had just finished dinner in Arkansas, popped in Gladiator and had planned to rotate three drivers every four hours.

http://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/-ualbanymlaxroadtrip-busing-from-dallas-to-albany/31091

The team’s flight Saturday night from the Patriot Cup in Dallas was canceled because of snow in Texas. Marr said via text message Sunday night the team could not get a flight home any earlier than Tuesday. They had just finished dinner in Arkansas, popped in Gladiator and had planned to rotate three drivers every four hours.

Albany cant charter a flight for these guys? I mean its not like they have a plethora of top end Div 1 teams that they have to pay for. With all the money the Thompsons have brought to the school they could have at least found away to fly them out of there. Hell Texas is a big state how about another airport?

A road trip with a college lacrosse team. What bad could happen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom