cornell tv? | Syracusefan.com

cornell tv?

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
TW should have gotten down there and put this game on. Any channel going to have it?

OrangeXtreme said:
Nope.

That would have been an SNY game in prior years.

Sigh.

Cant believe no one is going to pick this game up. Thought for sure TW sports would ultimately pick it up they almost always televise the Cornell road game. No idea why they aren't televising this, complete fail by Cornell.

After I graduated from SU and lived near Bingo, I used to enjoy going to these games in Ithaca.

We'll have fun in the chat room next week.

I'll do a play by play, and you can keep track of how many face-offs Daddio boots. :eek:

His inability to get a GB is mind boggling, I wanted to put my head through the TV. Thought he did a great job winning some faceoffs cleanly in the back of his stick like Massa and Fowler have done to him in the second half.

JeremyCuse said:
Cant believe no one is going to pick this game up. Thought for sure TW sports would ultimately pick it up they almost always televise the Cornell road game. No idea why they aren't televising this, complete fail by Cornell.

Cornell doesn't own TWC.

Cornell doesn't own TWC.

Uh yes I understand that. My point was Cornell should have negotiated with TW sports to televise the game.

Audio only on OAA for Cornell.

Both schools blew this one.

The game draws big crowds. also cornell does not own the tv rights to any of their games so they couldnt put it on tv even if they wanted to. the ivy league network owns everything now.

the video will be available on the ivy league network though.. its now on the schedule.

The game draws big crowds. also cornell does not own the tv rights to any of their games so they couldnt put it on tv even if they wanted to. the ivy league network owns everything now.

the video will be available on the ivy league network though.. its now on the schedule.

I recall watching a game at least one game at Cornell on OAA.

the ivy league network is new they way they are doint it this year.. before cornell used the same company su did. now all the ivy league games are under one league umbrella contract

Yup, it's there.

It appears that the cheapest way to see it is to subscribe to a 1-day Cornell pass at $9.95, or $10.95 for a month-long pass. I didn't see a per-event option.

I would hope that plenty of "local" Syracuse fans would make the drive to Ithaca.

JeremyCuse said:
Uh yes I understand that. My point was Cornell should have negotiated with TW sports to televise the game.

Cornell belongs to the nascent Ivy Network. I don't know if that precludes an air broadcast or not.

Cornell continues to focus on being a University. I don't think they're too concerned with anyone's ability to watch sports on TV. I wish they took athletics more seriously, but that's probably not going to happen in my lifetime.

Cornell belongs to the nascent Ivy Network. I don't know if that precludes an air broadcast or not.
I don't know, but you'd think extra visibility and extra revenue would be appreciated by all conferences.

cornell losing to Harvard 2nd half today lef 4-1 now down 8-6. cant win faceoffs and just trhowing the ball away all over.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom