Coughlin and Giants lose in a way that only they | Syracusefan.com

Coughlin and Giants lose in a way that only they

We complain about SU's defense. These two teams actually pay their players and coaches for playing the worst defense I've ever seen played in an NFL game. Another kicker who screwed up that wasn't an SU player.

Lost on a short kick, too.

the game was lost when the giants wr Harris dropped a first down catch at the 40

Face mask on the punt return.

Otherwise, NO had a 66 yard FG attempt.

This is why we can't have nice things. Oh Lord

Second loss this season out-thinking themselves.

Being a Giants and Cuse football fan this season is absolutely maddening. Last season both teams just sucked. That was different.

This season, both are finding the most maddening ways to lose games.

the game was lost when the giants wr Harris dropped a first down catch at the 40

Or when the refs didn't call pass interference on the long pass to Randle when the arm was clearly on his shoulder pad holding him.

The Saints defense had been playing good until this game. This was by far their worst game of the year. Rob Ryan's scheme always gives up big plays. Brees actually left some points out there with the INT in the red zone in the third, and the early overthrow to cooks on what would of been a 75 yd touchdown.

Or when the refs didn't call pass interference on the long pass to Randle when the arm was clearly on his shoulder pad holding him.

I've given up on penalties...if my teams get calls great, if not so be it. Crap happens on every play it seems.

I've given up on penalties...if my teams get calls great, if not so be it. Crap happens on every play it seems.

Agreed. But when that wasn't called, I just had a bad feeling we were going 3 and out and I already had Desean Jackson punt return flashbacks going. I've come to expect this crap.

Of course, I haven't even addressed the defense almost never being able to hold a late lead. When the other team gets the ball at the end of a game needing a score to tie it up or win it outright, I just assume they will get it.

7-9 might win the nfc east, I still think the Cowboys will win the division.

Yeah, that was pretty noticeable. I couldn't believe that pass was even open.

the Giants are going to win 10 games this year.

maybe 11.

bucs, redskins, jets, fish, viks and iggs. maybe the panthers too.

the Giants are going to win 10 games this year.

maybe 11.

bucs, redskins, jets, fish, viks and iggs. maybe the panthers too.
I'll take what you are smoking. I wish it were true but no way the Giants win 6 of 8. Not with this defense. Let alone 7-1 out.

I'll take what you are smoking. I wish it were true but no way the Giants win 6 of 8. Not with this defense. Let alone 7-1 out.

I don't see us beating Carolina. Not that they are a juggernaut, but they find ways to win games. We find ways to lose them.

The Eagles own us for whatever reason too. Sick of it.

I see 8-8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom