could Coyle leaving be tied to Baylor | Syracusefan.com

could Coyle leaving be tied to Baylor

kcsu

Living Legend
I don't think so but I also don't believe in coincidence.

What's his connection with Baylor, other than the fact that he hired Babers? I, for one, don't see a conspiracy here.

The player at Baylor that started the scandal was a transfer from Boise State, correct?
yes for the most part,but stuff was going on before that.

What's his connection with Baylor, other than the fact that he hired Babers? I, for one, don't see a conspiracy here.

Coyle was at Boise State when the perpetrator committed his assaults there.

I haven't heard any calls for investigation at Boise. They kicked the player off the team and out of school when he did his deeds. But that doesn't mean that there isn't something brewing. But then why would Minnesota hire him?

This is an SAT question, right? Ok, I'll play along. Coyle is to Baylor as...
... Cuse is to Ole Miss's impending NCAA violations. That is, no association but the NCAA will find one.
I always Loved those "is to" questions. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

th

He left for a better job and more money in an area his family loves.. Pretty easy.
Did you see in the top salaries for S.U. where it says Gross's total package was $894,000 in 2014.

Did you see in the top salaries for S.U. where it says Gross's total package was $894,000 in 2014.
I read where Coyle got a big jump in salary. He didn't leave for less. Bigger schoo, bigger budget

He left for a better job and more money in an area his family loves.. Pretty easy.
I must respectfully beg to differ in regard to Minny being a better job. In competitive sports it's about winning and losing. Minny can't even win in ice hockey which is the sport with their greatest comparative advantage.

I must respectfully beg to differ in regard to Minny being a better job. In competitive sports it's about winning and losing. Minny can't even win in ice hockey which is the sport with their greatest comparative advantage.
No, truthfully, it's about living and raising a family in Minneapolis versus Syracuse...
No contest...

No, truthfully, it's about living and raising a family in Minneapolis versus Syracuse...
No contest...
Not so sure, my company has offices in both and I travel there quite often.

Some have been offered to move there and all have turned it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom