Class of 2015 - could we have more commits out of florida than we know of | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 could we have more commits out of florida than we know of

retro44

Living Legend
the other day on the radio John Garcia Jr. kept saying we have ten verbals out of Florida.

Also not counting the instate Florida schools how would you rank Syracuse's success vs. the other BCS schools from out of the state

the other day on the radio John Jr. kept saying we have ten verbals out of Florida.

Also not counting the instate Florida schools how would you rank Syracuse's success vs. the other BCS schools from out of the state
Might be over 2 years?

What's a John Junior ? Is he somehow connected to SU?

Last edited:
Reading this board, we are doing poorly.

And you've gleaned that from all the discussion that's been made about our Florida recruits of late?

Congrats. Everyone here knew I was being sarcastic except you.

I may have actually believed that, but you posting one liners from a position of ignorance seems to be something you're good at.

Last edited:
hhh
I may have actually believed that, but you posting one liners from a position of ignorance seems to be something you're good at.
I have such respect for you and your knowledge. You bring so much to the board. Really well thought of. And in case you were wondering, a person with class would have said, my bad, sorry.

hhh

I have such respect for you and your knowledge. You bring so much to the board. Really well thought of.

Hey insults go both ways, if you want to be a smartass so can I.

Hey insults go both ways, if you want to be a smartass so can I.
Just not as well. You made a mistake. Own it and move on. Don't double down on it. It makes you look like a child.

Just not as well. You made a mistake. Own it and move on. Don't double down on it. It makes you look like a child.

I didn't make a mistake. I don't believe you were being sarcastic (self righteous yes) and pretending you were is just a save.

I didn't make a mistake. I don't believe you were being sarcastic (self righteous yes) and pretending you were is just a save.
I will go real slow for you. I have been defending our recruiting from people who are upset about some of our offers. So when I posted that we haven't done well in Florida if you read our board, it was a play on that. Even you should be able to get that. The big picture is that I don't care what you think. It's just funny that you could be so wrong and stick with that opinion. And by the way, if I believed we were doing poorly, I would say it and not need a "save".

I will go real slow for you. I have been defending our recruiting from people who are upset about some of our offers. So when I posted that we haven't done well in Florida if you read our board, it was a play on that. Even you should be able to get that. The big picture is that I don't care what you think. It's just funny that you could be so wrong and stick with that opinion. And by the way, if I believed we were doing poorly, I would say it and not need a "save".

And I will go real slow for you. This thread is about FLORIDA RECRUITING. Let me say that again for you. FLORIDA RECRUITING. Regardless of what you were trying to be cute with, no one on this board has been posting recently about FLORIDA RECRUITING. We've been posting about a kid from MISSOURI. You've been defending our recruiting about a recruit from MISSOURI. So where am I wrong again?

And you've gleaned that from all the discussion that's been made about our Florida recruits of late?

And I will go real slow for you. This thread is about FLORIDA RECRUITING. Let me say that again for you. FLORIDA RECRUITING. Regardless of what you were trying to be cute with, no one on this board has been posting recently about FLORIDA RECRUITING. We've been posting about a kid from MISSOURI. You've been defending our recruiting about a recruit from MISSOURI. So where am I wrong again?[/quot
People have been talking about the lack of stars and lack of offers of a lot of our recruits other than the latest kid from Mizzou. I was being sarcastic about that. You were wrong and are obviously one of those people that can't admit when you are wrong. That is the long and short of it.

Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

And to think that while I was away at the Lake and had no service I missed reading this forum.Oh Lord

And to think that while I was away at the Lake and had no service I missed reading this forum.Oh Lord

Feel free to nuke my involvement, doesn't add any value to the board.

I still don't get this thread. TOS guy either counted wrong or gave something away? Is that it?

Shouldn't have started in the first place. The responder hasn't noticed that I joke a lot.

I still don't get how people expect sarcasm to come through plainly on message boards and then get pissed when someone doesn't recognize it. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom