COVID Pressers | Syracusefan.com

COVID Pressers

AZOrange

Living Legend
Let’s chalk one more victim up to COVID this year...the JB post game presser. Normally a place to get some great insight and snark now they are just brutal. Listening to coach talk about CDC/NYS COVID protocols is like listening to my parents talk about dating... PASS!!!!

Let’s chalk one more victim up to COVID this year...the JB post game presser. Normally a place to get some great insight and snark now they are just brutal. Listening to coach talk about CDC/NYS COVID protocols is like listening to my parents talk about dating... PASS!!!!
The thing is, he has a great mind for math and statistics. So I’m not surprised that he went into a very technical explanation about what had happened and what needs to happen. Numbers numbers numbers.

Also, giving thumbs up to Andy sending hundreds of Covid positive folks into nursing homes, causing up to 6,200 deaths. Stay out of politics, Jim. Your a basketball coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom