Cowerd sticking up for JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cowerd sticking up for JB

from what I remember of my time on campus there was little distinction. :D

There's a big difference between the East side of New Jersey and the West side of the New Jersey. It would be like comparing the people from Cicero with people from Brooklyn. I'm just saying the people Long Island are their own breed. They don't feel like New Jersey to me!

There's a big difference between the East side of New Jersey and the West side of the New Jersey. It would be like comparing the people from Cicero with people from Brooklyn. I'm just saying the people Long Island are their own breed. They don't feel like New Jersey to me!
I live in Jersey now. Wife's idea. A few nice things came out of the whole deal. But I would step over any kindred to live in LI now.

I live in Jersey now. Wife's idea. A few nice things came out of the whole deal. But I would step over any kindred to live in LI now.

There's nothing wrong with "the Island". I'm just not from "the Island".

New Jersey is a death trap, it's a suicide rap, I wish I got out while I was young. I'm just tramp now, and I can't run!
Opposite for me. Lived in Queens most of my life and consciously came here. I do like that it is relatively quiet out here, but pretty sure I could find that in Suffolk county. And be close to family and old friends. We barely know anyone out here and been in NJ for nearly 10 years. Be right back. Need to vomit. 10 years.

Opposite for me. Lived in Queens most of my life and consciously came here. I do like that it is relatively quiet out here, but pretty sure I could find that in Suffolk county. And be close to family and old friends. We barely know anyone out here and been in NJ for nearly 10 years. Be right back. Need to vomit. 10 years.

I think after my mother is gone I'm going to move to upstate NY. Maybe Burlington VT. I've had enough of NJ.

Talking with whoever is on the show with him today

CC- You hate JB, a guy that has won 900 games
Random guy - I dont hate him I just think he is over rated compared to other top coaches
CC- he's won 900 games...
RG- but when you compare him to Izzo, blah blah
CC- Izzo is in the big 10, JB works in a city that looks like a women's prison. have you been there? The fact that he has turned that into a basketball power house is crazy. It snows in August. They play in bouncy castle.

lol they are still talking about it now. Cowherd is ripping the city, but talking JB up pretty hard.

Now talking about Otto

If Syracuse is like a women's prison, living in New Jersey is like being in a shemale prision.

JB may work in a city that looks like a women's prison, but it's still better than living in New Jersey.
Having lived in both locations for substantial periods, I'd say that depends.

Camden, Newark, Paterson and a few other places? Gotta give Syracuse the edge there.
Of course, that's not saying much.
Camden may be the worst city in America.
If it wasn't for SU, Syracuse might not be that far behind.

But most of NJ?
Sorry, Zerocuse. Your glory days, such as they were, are long gone.

Having lived in both locations for substantial periods, I'd say that depends.

Camden, Newark, Paterson and a few other places? Gotta give Syracuse the edge there.
Of course, that's not saying much.
Camden may be the worst city in America.
If it wasn't for SU, Syracuse might not be that far behind.

But most of NJ?
Sorry, Zerocuse. Your glory days, such as they were, are long gone.

Camden is pretty much part of Philadelphia. You forgot to mention parts of Jersey City. Although, I really do like Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City. And Hoboken is a really cool place. There's a lot of pollution in New Jersey. There's a lot of people everywhere you go and no matter where you live you are always stuck in traffic. I'm just sick of it. I would like to live somewhere with some trees and not so many people.

And South Kearny!!! Now that's New Jersey!

Camden is pretty much part of Philadelphia. You forgot to mention parts of Jersey City. Although, I really do like Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City. And Hoboken is a really cool place. There's a lot of pollution in New Jersey. There's a lot of people everywhere you go and no matter where you live you are always stuck in traffic. I'm just sick of it. I would like to live somewhere with some trees and not so many people.

Here's New Jersey for you:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x7cde0f71e6ce9c8f!6m1!1e1

Zeppelin Hall in Jersey City (144 different beers on tap!!!):

http://www.zeppelinhall.com/draught/

CC was on the ESPN broadcast crew for our season opening game against Washington in 2007.

He didn't have anything nice to say about our little burg. Maybe we didn't have enough Starbucks?

I think Chucks and Varsity are pretty cool places. When I was at school, sometimes one of my friends and I used to walk down into the city to a McDonalds that was under 81. We liked going there because the place always had crazy Shiite going on. We used to call it the "Star Wars bar" for lunch.

I just got back from my first trip to Montana -- with which nothing compares. But I grew up in Madison County and there are parts in the hills where you can see green fields and Oneida Lake, and wonder why someone would live anywhere else. And then there's Syracuse sports.

I don't know, anytime I travel to New Jersey the traffic is horrendous, the drivers are worse and I see nothing but millions of shipping containers and cranes moving them around. I'll take a pass. Syracuse has many issues but traffic and an ugly landscape are not one of them. What we could do without is the heroin train from New Jersey to Syracuse, you can keep that.

Todd Gack said:
I just got back from my first trip to Montana -- with which nothing compares. But I grew up in Madison County and there are parts in the hills where you can see green fields and Oneida Lake, and wonder why someone would live anywhere else. And then there's Syracuse sports.

Brotha, I live in freaking Alaska. The last frontier. And the only reason I don't want to live here forever, is Syracuse sports lol. I need to be on the east coast

CuseTroop said:
Brotha, I live in freaking Alaska. The last frontier. And the only reason I don't want to live here forever, is Syracuse sports lol. I need to be on the east coast
I get the nature -- but will call bullshit that SU sports is the only reason you're coming back. It's where you're from. Same as me -- and CNY is boss in so many ways (e.g., take Route 20 to Cooperstown in the fall).

16601-jersey-shore-jersey-shore.jpg

Looks like a garage sale at the Hoboken Hooters.

Ambiguity is the devil's vegetable garden. When you say wonder why someone would live anywhere else were you referring to Montana or Oneida Lake?

Dave85 said:
Ambiguity is the devil's vegetable garden. When you say wonder why someone would live anywhere else were you referring to Montana or Oneida Lake?
I'm explicitly not comparing the two -- read "nothing compares."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom