Crazy halftime stat in Warriors/Cavs game... | Syracusefan.com

Crazy halftime stat in Warriors/Cavs game...

Warriors lead in assists ,,, 26-4.

PS... They also lead in points, 78-49.

Regular season doesn't matter in the NBA. Cavs have won 4 straight against GS until tonight. Cavs also have several injuries and a key cog (JR Smith fx. thumb) has been out for a month and will be for another two. Only thing that matters in the NBA is the playoffs. That being said, go Cavs! :)

Regular season doesn't matter in the NBA. Cavs have won 4 straight against GS until tonight. Cavs also have several injuries and a key cog (JR Smith) has been out for a month and will be for another two. Only thing that matters in the NBA is the playoffs. That being said, go Cavs! :)

I love these posts. So you should just bench starters every night right? Go 0-82. Only playoffs matter

I love these posts. So you should just bench starters every night right? Go 0-82. Only playoffs matter

Well, I'm a Cleveland fan, I'm just bringing out my inner JB...you know, how only the NCAA Tourney matters. ;):) It's been a tough night.

Ehhh, the NBA stinks, they don't play defense, the one and dones are ruining the league, am I forgetting any other awesome cliches?

Well, I'm a Cleveland fan, I'm just bringing out my inner JB...you know, how only the NCAA Tourney matters. ;):)

From a REALLY High level I get your point... Long seasons and you obviously play for the playoffs... (Like any sport tho). But you still want home court. It's huge in Bball.

From a REALLY High level I get your point... Long seasons and you obviously play for the playoffs... (Like any sport tho). But you still want home court. It's huge in Bball.
Example numero uno- Syracuse basketball 0-6 away from the Dome.

Well, you don't make the playoffs at 0-82. And home court advantage is kinda preferable. But other than that, yah!

Warriors lead in assists ,,, 26-4.

PS... They also lead in points, 78-49.

When they are at peak performance, it's flat out amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom