Creepy Tom Crean Sighting... OT | Syracusefan.com

Creepy Tom Crean Sighting... OT

iommi

Living Legend
He's at the Cubs-Indians game tonight. I just spotted him last inning standing in those seats that are basically on the field near the dugouts (the ones behind that fencing). I'm not a screen grab guy but you could see him right before the 3-2 pitch that ended the top of the 2nd as they showed Perez in on deck circle. Think the son he kissed on the lips is next to him. Bonus creepiness. Could anyone grab a screen shot?

I know tee1222 and others like to goof on this creep, so I thought I'd post this.

Seen him at Scotty's and the Tap...no big deal. Seen him walking down Kirkwood. Oh, and at Kroger and the College Mall...Seems to be everywhere. Bumped into Bryant too.
Ringo, do you live in Bloomington? I live on the Westside.

And Crean is a good dude in real life. He and his family are at church every Sunday at my mass and are just normal people.

Reminds me of when I ran into Mike Davis at Target when he was still the coach at IU. He had a look of utter defeat on his face and was getting henpecked by his wife incessantly. I just looked at him and gave him a knowing sigh and a nod of the head and he looked like he was about to cry.

He's at the Cubs-Indians game tonight. I just spotted him last inning standing in those seats that are basically on the field near the dugouts (the ones behind that fencing). I'm not a screen grab guy but you could see him right before the 3-2 pitch that ended the top of the 2nd as they showed Perez in on deck circle. Think the son he kissed on the lips is next to him. Bonus creepiness. Could anyone grab a screen shot?

I know tee1222 and others like to goof on this creep, so I thought I'd post this.
Whatever you do, just run. Don't think. Don't look back at him. Run. Even if you're hundreds of miles away from the game sitting at home, just run.

I might have to sign up for twitter just to try and make friends with this guy BarstoolReags.

I am on Twitter (AndreaCGWW if you want to see my tweets) and did the research for you, Tee.

His site is Barstool Sports and he REALLY wants you to get the app. So much so I can't figure out how to post a very good article about the start of the CBB season: 32 reasons to love it or something like that.

And no, SU isn't mentioned.

I guess you guys and gals will just have to get the app and go on Twitter and set him and his crew of writers straight about SUBB!

P.S. In every other aspect I think you guys will like the site. I seemed to notice a little cheesecake! ;-)

I saw that, and knew that I knew that dude from somewhere, but in my intoxicated state, I couldn't put my finger on it. It bugged me most of the night lol

I am on Twitter (AndreaCGWW if you want to see my tweets) and did the research for you, Tee.

His site is Barstool Sports and he REALLY wants you to get the app. So much so I can't figure out how to post a very good article about the start of the CBB season: 32 reasons to love it or something like that.

And no, SU isn't mentioned.

I guess you guys and gals will just have to get the app and go on Twitter and set him and his crew of writers straight about SUBB!

P.S. In every other aspect I think you guys will like the site. I seemed to notice a little cheesecake! ;-)
And you're in with Obama? What the heck am I doing wrong all these years? I need to switch careers. Somethin. :)

Ugh, why is Crean in my town. Apparently, Bill Murray was beaten up in a bar in Akron last night. Wish it was Crean, ha.

Keep your pets indoors, people!

It's amazing. He looks like he's in a trance. He looks like Lou Costello in "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein" after Dracula hypnotized him. Yes, I'm a big A & C fan. :)
image.jpeg

Every time I hear Tom Crean I think of the picture of him tongue f***ing his son at the IU basketball game.

And you're in with Obama? What the heck am I doing wrong all these years? I need to switch careers. Somethin. :)
Lol Obama was a coincidence most likely.

Elena Kagan is not.

Ask Crusty for the scoop there. ;)

That's a little much. My God.
Agreed. I think most of us here have a different view of gay people than we might have 5-10 years ago.

But potential incesty stuff - NOT COOL regardless of the orientation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom