Cuse bars in nyc | Syracusefan.com

Cuse bars in nyc

orangeinnyc

Starter
Big cuse fan down here in nyc, i usually prefer to watch the games on my couch so i can blast the volume and get excited and not look like an animal in public but i wanted to know what bar or bars are the best to watch the games at. I kind of regretted not being in a bar with a huge crowd for the gonzaga and uva games this year

Blarney Rock, right by the Garden. I know there are more, but I will let their denizens pipe in.

Blarney Rock, right by the Garden. I know there are more, but I will let their denizens pipe in.
ohhh really? i live right over there on 34th n 6th and that place tbh is kinda crappy, i don't like the layout or the seating...i heard dukes was a cuse bar but it is def more of a restaurant i think

ohhh really? i live right over there on 34th n 6th and that place tbh is kinda crappy, i don't like the layout or the seating...i heard dukes was a cuse bar but it is def more of a restaurant i think
Th owner is a HUGE Cuse fan - the NC banner that many have (which lists the scores of all the games that year) hangs there. The new upstairs is great. Won't find a better Cuse bar.

Th owner is a HUGE Cuse fan - the NC banner that many have (which lists the scores of all the games that year) hangs there. The new upstairs is great. Won't find a better Cuse bar.
ohhhh ok awesome, i didnt know that, ill def check it out when bball season rolls around

you live 5 blocks from my office

for what its worth, most bars around MSG will have a decent Cuse contingent during games

last year for the BET...I mean ACCT, we did lunch at Stout for the ShPitt game and the whole place was Orange

yeh I'm right on 34th n 6th in herald square, its like living in a mall, i tend not to go to those bars by msg because they are mostly commuters or ppl going to msg, i feel like aren't great sports bars but i guess i was wrong

yeh I'm right on 34th n 6th in herald square, its like living in a mall, i tend not to go to those bars by msg because they are mostly commuters or ppl going to msg, i feel like aren't great sports bars but i guess i was wrong

Blarney Rock was really only a Cuse game watch bar during the BET days. On a random ACC conference game night, currently the two biggest Cuse bars are Social (48th and 8th) and East End Bar (81st and 2nd).

Seems like just a pre and postgame place, don't recall there being get togethers there for actual TV games.

Blarney Rock was really only a Cuse game watch bar during the BET days. On a random ACC conference game night, currently the two biggest Cuse bars are Social (48th and 8th) and East End Bar (81st and 2nd).

This. Social and East End get good crowds. For bigger games (Duke, ACC tourney, NCAA tourney, etc), the atmosphere is incredible, especially at East End.

Big cuse fan down here in nyc, i usually prefer to watch the games on my couch so i can blast the volume and get excited and not look like an animal in public but i wanted to know what bar or bars are the best to watch the games at. I kind of regretted not being in a bar with a huge crowd for the gonzaga and uva games this year
bigappleorange.org

but yes, Social and East End.

but honestly, there are soo many places that will be Orange on game day...all you need is a crew.

blarney rock is basically only Orange for pre & post game Orange MSG games..

otherwise, yes...its for commuters or people going to that nights Knick or Ranger game.

I haven't done east end in a loooong time, social is usually pretty good though

The old Town Tavern is closed... was a semi big Cuse Bar with drink specials

East End Bar and Grill at 87th and 1st. They even had an inflatable Otto (not That kind of inflatable Otto, basement internetters) during this year's run, have Blue and Orange lights on game night, and sound.

East End Bar & Grill - Yorkville - New York, NY

I watched a game here a few years ago, epic time. Blarney before and after MSG games for sure, but east end would be my "tv watching" spot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom