Cuse @ Citi Field | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ Citi Field

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/SYR/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=148828

Shirt looks pretty good.

561288_10151351623076078_537938298_n.jpg

SNYRACUSE? Sounds like something we would read on the Buttgers board.

And the year before.

Last year was beautiful, Coach Coughlin threw out the 1st pitch.

Is your boy good for 9 innings yet? I still remember my Dad taking me to baseball games as a kid.

I think I am gonna go to this one. Mets and Syracuse. Pretty good doubleheader. Believe the CNY Alumni Club is setting up a bus trip down, so if you like, you don't even have to worry about transportation.

I hear great things about CitiField. Time to check it out.

Hopefully of the other alumni clubs like DC might set up a bus trip. I would love to go up for this. Haven't been to Citi field and actually have only ever seen mets games in either Philly, Baltimore or DC.

I think I am gonna go to this one. Mets and Syracuse. Pretty good doubleheader. Believe the CNY Alumni Club is setting up a bus trip down, so if you like, you don't even have to worry about transportation.

Citi Field is awesome. I'm totally biased, but I like it a lot more than new Yankee Stadium. I'll always miss Shea because of the memories, but Citi's a first class park. Wish we had a team to match.

The alumni club will have a bus down to this correct.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2