Cuse early four point favorite vs FSU | Syracusefan.com

Cuse early four point favorite vs FSU

The article says that it comes down to stopping their fast breaks. that depends in large part on rebounding. Most of their rebounding does not come from the center position. their center plays euro ball but withiut the outside shot. He does not mix it up underneath. the game will depend on Roberson and Richardson, our two sons, rebounding. If Roberson cleans glass we win.

Implies teams are equals on a neutral floor -- which seems reasonable.

If we make shots, it will allow us to set up our defense. They're inconsistent in the half court, but a fast paced game will be a problem for SU. We should be able to control tempo. They are long and very athletic.

If we make shots, it will allow us to set up our defense. They're inconsistent in the half court, but a fast paced game will be a problem for SU. We should be able to control tempo. They are long and very athletic.
Bingo. This game is all about tempo.

Bingo. This game is all about tempo.
Possibly, but we've played much better this year against teams that play faster and try to score as much as possible - ucon, a&m, NC (their size killed down the stretch), Duke, ND...
I think we win if fsu tries to go up and down the whole game

Seems a smidge high.

Save for ND, this team just does not put away opponents. See VaTech and GaTech recently. I expect them to win, but this should be a nailbiter. Coach says FSU has 3 first round draft picks on their team. Now I know he can be prone to exaggeration, but let's just say he is only 67% correct, how many teams can say they have 2 first rounders on them? The boys gotta bring it to win, let alone cover.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2016/2...is-one-of-the-most-versatile-players-that-ive

Coach says FSU has 3 first round draft picks on their team. Now I know he can be prone to exaggeration, but let's just say he is only 67% correct, how many teams can say they have 2 first rounders on them?

Well... us. MR and TL will be first rounders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom