Cuse fan and dolphin fan | Syracusefan.com

Cuse fan and dolphin fan

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Cuse at north carolina 12pm

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

At 1130pm i fully expect to be curled up in the fetal position with tears rolling down my face asking god why he made me a sports fan. Which wouldnt be the first time.

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

At 1130pm i fully expect to be curled up in the fetal position with tears rolling down my face asking god why he made me a sports fan. Which wouldnt be the first time.
Can't speak to the NFL but the Orange will rise again!

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

Same here bro, met Csonka when I was a little kid up at Manley Field House and he became my favorite player and of course Dolphins my favorite team.

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

I like Miami’s chances. Defenses don’t like tackling in cold weather. Achane might go bananas

i kiick myself sometimes. almost praying for another power outage to spare myself the misery.
I turned the cuse game off after 2 minutes, and just turned it back on.

I don’t know if I like the pain or remain a moron

Autry might as well put in all the practice squad players and the end of bench guys.

If I was him I'd rather lose a game by 100 with the end of my bench then 60 with all my starters.

If they wanted to stay in the game, maybe don't be losing by 30 in only 15 minutes of game time.

Try being a Cuse, Dolphins, Arsenal fan. My three teams have been in tilt for a month. I now hate watching sports.

Last edited:

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

it's 2:09pm. I think you're ready for fetal

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

I share this same exact unfortunate combination of curses.

Try being a Cuse, Dolphins, Arsenal fan. My three teams have been in tile for a month. I now hate watching sports.
This is why i never felt bad about being a Man Utd, and then later a Chelsea fan. Between the Orange, Dolphins and Mets, I have enough sports where I pay my dues.

Since I am stuck with loser teams, I think I'm going to focus on finding joy when other teams and players lose. I will be happy if KC loses, no matter who it is to.

'Cuse, Browns and Dolphins fan here. 88-174.

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

A key parallel between Cuse hoops and Dolphins football - both teams are really good at beating teams that are not as good as they are, and neither has any chance against any team that is even remotely better.

A key parallel between Cuse hoops and Dolphins football - both teams are really good at beating teams that are not as good as they are, and neither has any chance against any team that is even remotely better.
They beat the Cowboys

Dolphins at chiefs 8pm

In addition to Cuse, I'm a Bucs fan. So not the best combo either, especially having to rely on Baker Mayfield. I also pull for the Dolphins.