Cuse/Penn State Attendance | Syracusefan.com

Cuse/Penn State Attendance

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
Any word on what they are projecting for game at MetLife?

Heading in from Chicago on Friday with 9 other Cuse fans and we are looking forward to a B1G Orange win and enjoying some great NY/NJ pizza.

Any word on what they are projecting for game at MetLife?

Heading in from Chicago on Friday with 9 other Cuse fans and we are looking forward to a B1G Orange win and enjoying some great NY/NJ pizza.

What I've heard from people here is about 25k for SU and 35k for PSU.

Id be pretty happy with that split. As long as its not a 3:1, 4:1 kinda thing. I think at the Dome a few years ago it felt like 3 SU:1 PSU, which is awful for a home game.

The wild card is PSU attendance. SU will have 20K there, like every time we play football in NYC.

I say 25 vs 45. State Penn usually travel well but im about 0 for 30 w/ PSU fans I've asked that I thought might go.

We should be around 60k. Cuse will have at least 20k.

Having lived in NJ, and my son started at Penn St. I know they outnumber us by a lot. They also travel huge for games. They show up even in down years. Don't worry they would have outnumbered us in the dome also. Every seat would have been sold to a Penn St. fan the day tickets went on sale. SU probably one of the teams that will have a decent showing against them in NJ but seriously they load every NJ bar on game day. Also more students from our HS went to Penn St. than any other college, maybe including Rutgers.