Cuse return to Glory starts tonight | Syracusefan.com

Cuse return to Glory starts tonight

Cuseball

Starter
Cuse starts a 4 game winning streak beginning this evening. First we take down Clemson in a hard fought defensive struggle then all thoughts of defense are forgotten as we outscore UNC in Jimmy's glorious return.

Follow that up with a home win against chipolte poisoned BC and then travel to Wake to give Danny Manning the business. Cuse moves to 14-5 and readies itself for a big Monday showdown at Duke.

Do not underestimate how Jimmy's pending return will fire the boys up. It is a new season and the run to the Final Four starts tonight!

Cuse!

Step away from the Orange coolaid, lol... Actually JB does seem to have Roy Williams number, so maybe...

Roy doesn't have to coach, he just puts in any combo of 5 players that are all better than we are, but if we as someone put it hit 55% of our threes we can win, oh boy. Kansas or Oaklahoma we are not when it comes to hitting 3's. All that said go 'Cuse

Roy doesn't have to coach, he just puts in any combo of 5 players that are all better than we are, but if we as someone put it hit 55% of our threes we can win, oh boy. Kansas or Oaklahoma we are not when it comes to hitting 3's. All that said go 'Cuse
"we" ?? good teammates don't talk like this..

Hmmmmm, you may be on to something with this talk of poison you bring up....if we can get Chipotle to sponsor it we should be detached enough to get away with it!

Capture.PNG

I'm all for a 4 game win streak right about now. It will be interesting to see how the team responds to the return of the Zone Ranger. I'm sure Jimmy has some pent up coaching points to inundate the team with and I look for the team to remedy their recent tendency to disintegrate at the end of games and instead make some plays when they are needed.

All things considered I think the team has been a mixed bag during Jimmy's absence. At times they have looked pretty good and the primary problem has been that when they have looked bad... they have looked really bad. JB needs to implement some type of scheme to deal with the ridiculous disparity in rebounds. What that is I haven't a clue but for the love of God and Syracuse Basketball I hope Jim Boeheim does!

Let's Go Orange!~!!
and perhaps what we need right now ... and what I haven't seen posted here yet this year...

WAR DAMN OTTO!!!

Because I don't believe in unrealistic expectations, I think we make a game of it in the first half against unc but lose by 15-20 at the end. I will root for the kids but I am not overly optimistic at this point. I am also not afraid to put out there what I really feel not just be a rah rah guy.

Because I don't believe in unrealistic expectations, I think we make a game of it in the first half against unc but lose by 15-20 at the end. I will root for the kids but I am not overly optimistic at this point. I am also not afraid to put out there what I really feel not just be a rah rah guy.

Oh please--there's nothing wrong with being pragmatic, but being a realist doesn't require being universally negative.

No I am not negative always root for the kids, it's the coaching strategy that I have issues with. I am not a Boeheim fan as far as his tactics go ,he has done great things here but I almost always feel like we fall a little short of what I expected

Cuse starts a 4 game winning streak beginning this evening. First we take down Clemson in a hard fought defensive struggle then all thoughts of defense are forgotten as we outscore UNC in Jimmy's glorious return.

Follow that up with a home win against chipolte poisoned BC and then travel to Wake to give Danny Manning the business. Cuse moves to 14-5 and readies itself for a big Monday showdown at Duke.

Do not underestimate how Jimmy's pending return will fire the boys up. It is a new season and the run to the Final Four starts tonight!

Cuse!

Bump this thread. This guy is a genius!

No I am not negative always root for the kids, it's the coaching strategy that I have issues with. I am not a Boeheim fan as far as his tactics go ,he has done great things here but I almost always feel like we fall a little short of what I expected

Lol. Where's this guy been lately?