'Cuse To Make Two Fall Ball Appearances | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse To Make Two Fall Ball Appearances

@CitrusTVSports: Now the goals coming easily for Varsity. Barber from Weston on the most recent score. 8-3 Varsity with 2:43 to play in the 3rd

@CitrusTVSports: GOAL Derek Maltz back as an Alum nets one on the cut. 8-4 Varsity

@CitrusTVSports: After 3 quarters, Varsity up 8-4 and dominated the Alums in the last frame. Shots 34-15 young guns

@CitrusTVSports: GOAL Jordan Evans scores for Varsity. Second 22 goal of the day with Casey Powell starting the scoring

@CitrusTVSports: Wentworth, Williams, and DeMarco and Vehar all taking reps at the X todays. Varsity up 10-6 in face-offs

@CitrusTVSports: Six different FOGOs today for Varsity. Everyone getting a shot at the starting job it appears

Last edited:
@CitrusTVSports: With just under 5 minutes left, Varsity up 11-5 on the Alumni. Doubling them up in shots.

@SUMensLax: FINAL: SU 11, Alumni 5. Kevin Rice with 6 pts (4 goals, 2 assists). Teams to play 20 min. running time 5th quarter. #HHH #ForeverOrange

Staats misses Orange Alumni Classic due to fall ineligibility (DO: Blum)

Staats.jpg

http://headstrong.org/headlines/stage-set-for-headstrongs-8th-annual-colleluori-classic-oct-11-12th

Saturday October 11, 2014 – DI Day
10:00AM
Field I Bellarmine v. Syracuse
Field II No Game
11:30AM
Field I Syracuse v. Binghamton
Field II Hofstra v. Hartford
1:00PM
HEADstrong Presentation – Nicholas Colleluori Awards
1:30PM
Field I Hofstra v. Binghamton
Field II Bellarmine v. Monmouth
3:30PM
Field I Hartford v. Monmouth

Also say's - " the games will be streamed live with commentary, compliments of Access Lacrosse, dont hold your breath as I have seen these pulled at the last min in the past.

http://x.accesslacrosse.com/