Cuse TV Games 2015 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse TV Games 2015

KaiserUEO said:
If I'm on the bus or train, it's freakin so James Bondesque awesome to watch on my phone. If you gave the bed and earphones example, well, that's not for me but whatever. Other than that, watching on the smallest screen possible is, well...just plain Fn stupid.

Hey - whatever floats your boat.

I'm just trying to help you understand the concept. An iPad 12 in from your face with a decent stream is the biggest and best screen in your house. That's not an opinion. It's fact.

Hey - whatever floats your boat.

I'm just trying to help you understand the concept. An iPad 12 in from your face with a decent stream is the biggest and best screen in your house. That's not an opinion. It's fact.
And it's really really dumb to do that,

Although I'm sure the Opthamologists of America like all the business they get from people burning their eyes out from putting a screen so close to their faces.

Idiots...

KaiserUEO said:
And it's really really dumb to do that, Although I'm sure the Opthamologists of America like all the business they get from people burning their eyes out from putting a screen so close to their faces. Idiots...

I got 20/20. It's fine - I'll take it as a half-win ;)

You can pretty much get ESPN3 (actually, it's WatchESPN for mobile devices) through any device: Smart TV's, PS3, PS4, Roku, AppleTV, Amazon Fire, and now Directv. There should be no reason to watch on a computer.
Add Sling TV too...I'd kill for ESPN3 during the 80s and 90s

I think there was only 1 game I had to watch on ESPN 3 last year here in the Tri-State area. I can suck it up for one game a year. I expect the others to be broadcast on TV somewhere.

Is Rhode Island definitely not on one of the NYC local networks (SNY, MSG, 55, etc)???

Faegan said:
Is Rhode Island definitely not on one of the NYC local networks (SNY, MSG, 55, etc)???

E3 only.

Kaiser, can you please post up the TV coverage for the season in the EST, CST, MST, PST and GMT?

Thank you and I'll listen of the air.

BKCuse said:
I know Coyle hasn't had much time to effect change but I REALLY hope all of our games are on TV this season. It's just so lame when ESPN 3 is the best we can do.

We haven't been ranked in about 15 years. That's why we aren't on TV. The AD has nothing to do with it.

And in this day and age, ESPN3 is actually a great option. You can watch from anywhere in HD.

and now Directv. There should be no reason to watch on a computer.
Did I miss something? Is the watch espn app now on the Genie or on a specific set of directv channels?

I got 20/20. It's fine - I'll take it as a half-win ;)
With my contacts I'm actually better than 20/20, I get the concept, I just don't buy it.

Watching something 'more defined' on a smaller screen at arms length...is plain madness.

Are people that scatter brained that they get distracted and can't focus on a wall and need watch tv, head down, staring at a table??

I don't want to meet, and certainly not hang out, with those shut in future Unabombers.

central michigan game is set to be on msg on 9/19 (hat tip to mattsarz)
BTW, MattSarz is coming over for the LSU game. He'll be at our tailgate. If you wanna meet the TV Guru.

Did I miss something? Is the watch espn app now on the Genie or on a specific set of directv channels?
Yeah...get your head out of the trough. This proliferation of Watch ESPN on multiple platforms is a crumb thrown your way to keep you tethered to their service.

i'm a fan of espn3 games because I'm generally not parked in front of a tv screen for 3 hours. friday night i'll be in the daks camping so without it i'm sol.

I don't expect a NE team to get weekly national coverage on ESPN 1 or 2 until we are ranked but there is absolutely zero reason Ray-Com isn't carrying all of our games via MSG, SNY, or even ch 55 in the NYC market.

I watch espn3 games on my phone or via Apple TV but the resolution sucks when you watch on a big screen. And it just doesn't make sense that the only P5 school in NYS isn't on TV every week.

This is not too much to ask in the year 2015 with 100's of channels and everyone looking for programming. Coyle needs to fix this by next year.

What is the Network Name of that Channel 55 in NYC? I live in CT and recently changed to Optimum, unrelated to this issue but last year AT&T had few SU games on

What is the Network Name of that Channel 55 in NYC? I live in CT and recently changed to Optimum, unrelated to this issue but last year AT&T had few SU games on
Wofford and 2015 F4 participant Clemson.

Stanford-Northwestern is only nooner worth watching.

So go to the beach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom