cusetroop gramma | Syracusefan.com

cusetroop gramma

gram cuse

Walk On
My son, Craig Chisom has asked if I could post a huge THANK YOU to everyone who so generously contributed to his flood disaster, at his home on May 14th. It has been such a help in his trying to rebuild, and get his home back in order. Also, a thank you to his Son, my Grandson, for setting up the "Go Fund Me" website. It is all appreciated, beyond words. We would like to add our condolences to Dan's Family and all of the Cuse friends!

Gram...I hope Adam can bring you over for the Villanova game. Don' worry about tickets...we can find some for free for you all.

I spent about a half hour last week trying to talk her into coming with us. I think she would have a blast. With a little more push, I think we will get her there!

There has to be a way that we can drop her off right next to the dome, so she doesnt have to walk up the hill, that would help a ton.

I spent about a half hour last week trying to talk her into coming with us. I think she would have a blast. With a little more push, I think we will get her there!

There has to be a way that we can drop her off right next to the dome, so she doesnt have to walk up the hill, that would help a ton.
That is definitely doable. If all else fails, I would be happy to drop however many of your party that can fit in my car off at Gate A...

And I'd like to add on to what my grandmother said, the help we received from here was amazing. My dad and her could not believe that people that she didnt even know, from a message board would go out of their way to help her. I told them that we were a family around here, and we take care of each other.

FYI- My gramma watches every Syracuse football game, and basketball game that she can.

That is definitely doable. If all else fails, I would be happy to drop however many of your party that can fit in my car off at Gate A...

If dropping off at Gate A is allowed, We can drive her over, and my dad can help her into the Dome.

I think I need to track down a fine mess parking pass, or just drop the crew off and park somewhere else. If I end up dropping them off and parking somewhere, Then I might take you up on that offer Tom. Thanks!

If dropping off at Gate A is allowed, We can drive her over, and my dad can help her into the Dome.

I think I need to track down a fine mess parking pass, or just drop the crew off and park somewhere else. If I end up dropping them off and parking somewhere, Then I might take you up on that offer Tom. Thanks!
You Cuse fans are SPECIAL people. This Gramma loves you, one and all.

I know it has been done many times in the past with people who have problems walking, etc. This should not be a problem.

I've done this in the past. However, there is a security gate that you have to go through to reach Gate A and you have to have a special pass to enter. I had to get in touch with the box office and explain my situation ( on crutches) and they mailed me the pass. You might want to research this. Does CuseTroop Gram have a handicap placard that hangs from her car mirror? This would do it I think.

I've done this in the past. However, there is a security gate that you have to go through to reach Gate A and you have to have a special pass to enter. I had to get in touch with the box office and explain my situation ( on crutches) and they mailed me the pass. You might want to research this. Does CuseTroop Gram have a handicap placard that hangs from her car mirror? This would do it I think.
I do have a "handicap tag". I can walk, just not very far, lol. Cookies and brownies I can do!! I will send them along even if I don't go!!!

I totally thought this was going to be a thread about grammar. I have never seen the word Gramma spelled out like that.

That said, you go Gramma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom