Custis | Syracusefan.com

Custis

So with football season winding down after this week, any chance Custis walks on and maybe provides a little front court depth to the basketball team?
He might get more run for hoops than he has in football this season.

So with football season winding down after this week, any chance Custis walks on and maybe provides a little front court depth to the basketball team?

Has he seen the field this year? I assumed he had a UBI or LBI

Has he seen the field this year? I assumed he had a UBI or LBI
Yeah, he caught a TD against CMU. He was in for a few plays on Saturday, as well, after Brisley got tossed.

He (and Enoicy) not being used is one of the huge lingering questions that remains for me.

I'm sure he'll pick up the zone right away, better than Coleman and Chinoso who have been in the system for years already. Depth? Come on....

I'm sure he'll pick up the zone right away, better than Coleman and Chinoso who have been in the system for years already. Depth? Come on...
Yeah, but he is almost as tall as our starting point guard.

Was he nationally ranked in HS?

Was he nationally ranked in HS?
No. But he was offered D1 scholarships, so it's not like he can't play at all. But he's an undersized power forward.

No. But he was offered D1 scholarships, so it's not like he can't play at all. But he's an undersized power forward.

Do you think Custis is better than Doyin Akintobi-Adeyeye who's been practicing with the team. What position would Custis play?

Do you think Custis is better than Doyin Akintobi-Adeyeye who's been practicing with the team. What position would Custis play?
I guarantee he's better than Doyin. Custis, as mentioned, is a PF (in a swingman's body). But hey, Larry Brown thought he was good enough to offer him a ride to SMU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom