Cwboy fan here | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Cwboy fan here

Heck, we didn't do anything, this is all you. Just karma coming back and giving you it's own special version of the Tee.
Karma indeed. You guys have followed suit with the positive vibes for the past year or so. I'm bringing that goodness to the new company. Seems sensible.

The kid is legit. Accepted the offer.
That a baby tee. Knew you had it brother.

Sorry I'm late to the party but congrats man, this beers to you:

uploadfromtaptalk1379721772551.jpg

Congrats Tee on getting the job. Been on vacation. Of course come to think of it I 've on vacation for a while and work hard young feller cause old folks like me need them social sec. checks.

Congrats Tee on getting the job. Been on vacation. Of course come to think of it I 've on vacation for a while and work hard young feller cause old folks like me need them social sec. checks.
Will do, brother.
:)

Only difference is, the Giants season can still be saved...

Cowboys will suck forever

I'm sorry, you were saying?????

I didn't catch the game yesterday. What the heck happened?

Looking forward to the G men going down tonight although I am not planning on betting the farm with Romo at the controls and Jerry Jones as the G.M.
As a upstate New york fan of the Cowboys since 69 . I learned that there is a boat load of Cowboys fans in Oneida as well as in Az. Were everywere !!! Just put jones in a box and will be fine .

Cusetroop Alaska weather must be getting to you. P.S. when you get old peeing in any position can be a real challenge.
Cripes, you are a cowboy fan. Do you have any redeeming qualities?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom