Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

That isn't him. No way. He would have to have got sick to be that thin. And if by some fluke it is him, I also want that diet.
Welcome to a high major Division one training/nutrition program... Looks great!

i had a phone app where it would turned a photo of you into a fat person. maybe there is one that turns you skinny. either way, im definitely on board with this not being real. waist is too small.

If it's him, are we sure the picture is recent?

Seeing as he was way bigger than that in high school, I would have to say so. Also, he did not have all those tattoos when he was 13.

hoopsupstate said:
That is not him.

Yeah, why not? Look at the tats. It's on his feed, as his avatar.

he was on the bench for the last games we played correct? I recall seeing him on the bench relatively recently and that is not what he looked like. there is no possible way that is him. his bone structure is much larger that that alone.

It's Dajuan, why would he post a fake picture on his twitter? I suppose you want more of a source.

He mentions lower on his twitter feed that he needs a 'dip set cape'. In his picture he is wearing a dip set cape and looks pretty similar to Jim Jones. I think it's a real pic.

Dip Set is a rap group by the way and the cape is that thing under his hat.

those arent even the same tattoos

If you want to say that picture is photoshopped to make his waist look slimmer or whatever, then I might be able to buy that. But those are absolutely the same tattoos he has.

He mentions lower on his twitter feed that he needs a 'dip set cape'. In his picture he is wearing a dip set cape and looks pretty similar to Jim Jones. I think it's a real pic.

Dip Set is a rap group by the way and the cape is that thing under his hat.

Get real news with real sources and people don't even want to believe it, but hey if I heard from somebody that heard from somebody, man that's got to be true!!!

If I had to place a wager this very moment, I'd go with no. If a female loses that kind of weight that fast(or at all) society often calls her unhealthy to appease those who don't. Heck we do it with males to a lesser extent too. On occasion, it's even warranted. Like rooster fights on Oahu, let's get our bets in before this one is called.

As for juicing instead of steroids(although some people call that juicing), maybe it was a combo of the 2, with the latter being of the shredding variety. For what it's worth, if roids/HGH had anything to do with Lyle Alzado's tumor, (how long ago was that?) their safety and efficacy outperform much of the crap big-pharma has on the market. Id wager besides revenue loss, the government would feel less in control of the population if more folks were jacked(they might have the confidence to answer Thomas Jefferson's call for each generation having a revolution. Heaven knows the testosterone has been lacking since the original, and we've witnessed the slow sickness set in, like the frog in the slowly heated water ever since day one as the founding fathers warned) . At the very least, adult pro athletes should be able to be allowed what to do with their bodies. Seems a lot more cut and dry and the abortion debate(regardless of where one stands, if they do), at least in that no separate DNA or possibility of a new consciousness is developing from people in peak physical condition. I probably wont be online for a few days to argue about this but I guess it isn't stopping me from hopefully inspiring people to correct me if I am wrong.

FWIW, I think some of those roosters I saw got injections. Just having some fun in my last post for a few days. While I'm at it, let's blame UConn's magic on juicing of either kind, right?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom