Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

Wouldn't we an article on Syracuse.com if he had significant weight loss?

Here is my theory -

Bernie leaves the cuse in unceremonious fashion. He then crafted an elaborate ruse to stay part of the program. However, after realizing that he could no longer help us, and through a massive investigation based on information turned over from the Secret Service along with the help of this crew...
th
...his masked was ripped off. Zoinks. Coleman has been chained up in the basement of the Melo on a strict vegetarian diet and fed disturbing images of devils in blue no less.

This is my occasional check back in to this thread and comment on how ridiculous the thread had gotten comment.

He wasn't really "huge" before anyway. I think people get confused because his face makes him look like he is 400 pounds but body has never been too big. He has needed to lose weight but his face just makes him look worse.

Juicing and not the steroids.
I think that since he is coming off a major surgery steroids and the like are allowed under NCAA rules if that is what the best possible way his doctor thinks his recovery should go. he gets a free pass

This thread should be eliminated. I think it is a belated April Fools. No way that is our starting center….

Article on Syracuse.com where they talk to Wake Forest's Tyler Cavanugh. They ask him "Have you heard from Dajuan?" and he replies with "I've been talking to Dajuan. He seems to be doing much better. They've got him on this specific diet and he looks really skinny. He'll be limited, but hopefully, I'll be able to work out with him this summer."

Article on Syracuse.com where they talk to Wake Forest's Tyler Cavanugh. They ask him "Have you heard from Dajuan?" and he replies with "I've been talking to Dajuan. He seems to be doing much better. They've got him on this specific diet and he looks really skinny. He'll be limited, but hopefully, I'll be able to work out with him this summer."
We've got the skinny, people, let it go!
He lost weight. I hope it makes a world of a difference on his knees.

Go DC2, come back strong.

I personally believe this weight loss is unhealthy both for DC2 health wise as well as basketball wise... That type of extreme weight loss can't be good, the kid looks emaciated... Plus, I was hoping he would be a bull in a China shop type player, using his weight and strength as an asset, he certainly doesn't have height or leaping ability to dominate even at this level, let alone the next one...
I really thought he could increase his agility and become another "round mound of rebound" a la a Barkley - type undersized PF...

I guess I'm the biggest pessimist here after reading through this thread. I see that picture as evidence that his playing days are behind him. He doesn't need the girth to battle the bigs in the ACC anymore so he can drop the pounds and hopefully be able to walk when he's 50.

God, I hope for his sake I'm wrong.

I personally believe this weight loss is unhealthy both for DC2 health wise as well as basketball wise... That type of extreme weight loss can't be good, the kid looks emaciated... Plus, I was hoping he would be a bull in a China shop type player, using his weight and strength as an asset, he certainly doesn't have height or leaping ability to dominate even at this level, let alone the next one...
I really thought he could increase his agility and become another "round mound of rebound" a la a Barkley - type undersized PF...

Umm I don't think DC2's updated look even comes close to the definition of emaciated...

JeeeeZzzzz I thought this was a good post when I made it to.

Shouldn't weight loss help with explosiveness? Also, anyone who trains for strength knows that it's not how much you weigh, but how strong you are. I weighed 210 ten years ago but couldn't lift for crap. Now I weigh 190 and can squat 350. Weight is overrated when correlated to strength.

Atkins diet. My sister lost 45 pounds in 4 months sitting on her butt.
Get her cholesterol checked and a heart check upASAp. Now comes the hard part. Keeping the weight off. Good luck to hereof course . I know the Battle of the Bulge is toughSince March of last year I've lost quite a bit of weight on the "Ideal Protein plan which you can Google. I'm sure there must be a doctor in the area that stocks the kind of food to get you started .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom