Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

I think that since he is coming off a major surgery steroids and the like are allowed under NCAA rules if that is what the best possible way his doctor thinks his recovery should go. he gets a free pass
Is that true?

from Dajuan fb uploaded another pic...after the so written about one...
looking good and slim aswell...
coach Young asks him "how s the knee feeling? "
answer: "it's good and tnxs coach"!!!
daje Dajuan!

from Dajuan fb uploaded another pic...after the so written about one...
looking good and slim aswell...
coach Young asks him "how s the knee feeling? "
answer: "it's good and tnxs coach"!!!
daje Dajuan!
He must have come to the conclusion that losing a lot of weight would be key towards keeping his knee healthy in the future. I give him a lot of credit, he has worked tirelessly to get better. Really like to see kids that want it so bad get rewarded at some point for their determination. He deserves to have a great career at SU...let's hope it happens.

I personally believe this weight loss is unhealthy both for DC2 health wise as well as basketball wise... That type of extreme weight loss can't be good, the kid looks emaciated... Plus, I was hoping he would be a bull in a China shop type player, using his weight and strength as an asset, he certainly doesn't have height or leaping ability to dominate even at this level, let alone the next one...
I really thought he could increase his agility and become another "round mound of rebound" a la a Barkley - type undersized PF...
You're talking from your posterior here. Have you been charting his weight over time to be able to make that assessment? He's not emaciated, imo. Believe it or not, there are plenty of healthy "thin" people out in the world.

You're talking from your posterior here. Have you been charting his weight over time to be able to make that assessment? He's not emaciated, imo. Believe it or not, there are plenty of healthy "thin" people out in the world.
I'd like to look that emaciated. And I don't think the "bull in the china shop" was working for us.

man I thought he was being sarcastic... I really hope he was being sarcastic lol

And I thought the sarcasm was pretty obvious based on my use of all capital letters, exclamation points and a comment on loofas. This whole thread was people arguing over his tattoos and it not being him. I officially have no clue how to portray sarcasm correctly on the internet!

Also, I don't know how to spell loofas apparently...

Updated picture
242a2-skinny1.jpg

I know I got to this thread late, but this post had be laughing out so loud and ridiculously that even my dog came up to me to make sure I was ok ... lol. Great stuff man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom