Dajuan Coleman Update | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman Update

18246147-large.jpg

He looks ready to go.

Can't wait to see DCII in action this year. After what he's been through, I think he will appreciate the game more than ever, which is valuable. It leads to extra hustle and intensity, which is what I think we'll see. I especially loved this exchange:

DD
:
People are really looking forward to seeing what you can do. Do you recognize the anticipation SU fans have for you?

DC:
Yeah. I mean, I can't wait until I'm on the court either. I know the fans are waiting for me to get back. I'm ready to give them a show.

DD: So you're anticipating that when practice starts for real in the fall that you'll be able to fully participate?

DC: 100 percent, yeah. Ready to go. I'm basing that on what I feel now.

Love this kid and wish him nothing but the best. A healthy DC2 capable of playing 25-30 minutes a game would definitely make the upcoming season more promising.

But it also is likely to improve the future as well, since Chukwu will have to go up against him in practice all season. That should improve Pascal's overall game I would think.

Cheers,
Neil

If Coleman can stay healthy over these next two years we will have a two headed monster at C with Coleman giving you offense and Pikachu giving you length and rim protection. I'm calling it right now we will cut down the nets at the end of the 2016-2017 season!!

So glad for him. To come back multiple times is something that very few can do. It doesnt matter if they are an athlete or regular joe. Rehad is so hard and his has been beyond difficult. This kid is a warrior and is going to light it up. Awesome news.

So great to hear. And man what a cool positive story line if Dajuan kicks some serious arse this year! It would certainly lay a nice ray of sunshine overtop the NCAA BS. If G, Roberson and Trevor take their games to the next level coupled with a healthy and more mature DaJuan this team could have a very high ceiling when you factor in the frosh and Kaleb. That of course is with bright orange colored glasses on but there is definitely some major potential if things come together. Its been long enough since 03 there should be enough souls to cash in for another title ;)

He looks fantastic. Better than ever. I really think he is going to stand out this year and hopefully next. He was a McDonalds All American for a reason.

Those are some amazing tattoos. I can't wait to see how his knees work.