Dan Bartlett appreciation | Syracusefan.com

Dan Bartlett appreciation

690West

Moneyline Master
I needed to move a bunch of seats around in a couple different accounts I have and Dan was a fantastic help. The guy is a valuable asset to that department. Thanks so much for the help, Dan. I'm glad you reconsidered that Rutgers offer.

sallyfield-meme-generator-you-like-me-you-really-like-me-1c90be.jpg

I needed to move a bunch of seats around in a couple different accounts I have and Dan was a fantastic help. The guy is a valuable asset to that department. Thanks so much for the help, Dan. I'm glad you reconsidered that Rutgers offer.

Echo the appreciation for Dan. Very helpful last month in onboarding my 2 new STH recruits. In fact, working with him now as I just closed on 2 (potentially 4) MORE. Consigliere Crew that was at 2 in 2012 now up to 14 (possibly 16) for 2015 thanks to support from guys like Dan and the Fine Mess atmosphere! Can I get a BOOM!

These better be 4 star recruits like CajunCuse...I don't need anymore 2 star recruits like Jeremy and Retro

Funny you mention CajunCuse. Was just chatting with him this morning. Expect to see a rare post from the legend himself shortly.

These better be 4 star recruits like CajunCuse...I don't need anymore 2 star recruits like Jeremy and Retro

2 Star recruit that worked his way into a unanimous first team All-American. No coneys or shiner bock for you at Rhode Island :eek:

I saw this headline and thought we were talking about Bartman...the Chicago Cubs "villain."

"If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else."

Airforce lifer ......ha

Echo the appreciation for Dan. Very helpful last month in onboarding my 2 new STH recruits. In fact, working with him now as I just closed on 2 (potentially 4) MORE. Consigliere Crew that was at 2 in 2012 now up to 14 (possibly 16) for 2015 thanks to support from guys like Dan and the Fine Mess atmosphere! Can I get a BOOM!

Hey, Jeremy - My 1000th Like! Volume not all that great but my LPP ration checks in at 1.55.

Hey, Jeremy - My 1000th Like! Volume not all that great but my LPP ration checks in at 1.55.

That volume is staring to work its way up, impressive LPP Ratio. Much better then mine for sure!

2 Star recruit that worked his way into a unanimous first team All-American. No coneys or shiner bock for you at Rhode Island :eek:
Ha...I wish, my son allowed his fiancée to set the wedding date...who gets married during FB season?

Ha...I wish, my son allowed his fiancée to set the wedding date...who gets married during FB season?

My niece does! Wedding in Oswego at 1 with reception at 4. Any chance we can get a 10 a.m. kickoff against Pitt on 10/24?

Two of Dan's cousins, that's who. One during the home Clemson game in '13, and another during the Wake game this year. Damn large Irish Catholic families!!

Your boy is all set. 2 more in 319!

Your boy is all set. 2 more in 319!

Awesome! I'm on a painful conference call and he's tried calling me 3 times. Thanks again for your help, Dan! I'll try to keep you busy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom