Danny Parkins leaving Kansas City | Syracusefan.com

Danny Parkins leaving Kansas City

I hope this was his choice and didn't get fired. I like the kid. It doesn't sound good since he is leaving a job without knowing where he's going. :confused:

I hope this was his choice and didn't get fired. I like the kid. It doesn't sound good since he is leaving a job without knowing where he's going. :confused:

He didn't get fired. He's doing quite well at that station. He's much better than his competition to listen to imho.

He was the best we've had in that role in a very long time. I enjoy listening to him whenever the opportunity arises.

Another big name leaving his job next year is Mike Francesa, the popular afternoon host on Sports Radio 660 WFAN in New York. Francesarevealed to Fox Sports 1’s Kate Nolan earlier this year that he would be stepping away from his broadcasting home for nearly 30 years.

Another big name leaving his job next year is Mike Francesa, the popular afternoon host on Sports Radio 660 WFAN in New York. Francesarevealed to Fox Sports 1’s Kate Nolan earlier this year that he would be stepping away from his broadcasting home for nearly 30 years.
He's leaving the radio show in December, but will still do TV work and other radio work. Just not on WFAN. He and WFAN are having a failing out

Always enjoyed listening to Parkins. Can't blame him for wanting to go home.

He and TNIAAM (Sean anyway) together at last! The Second City is turning Orange.
140411144428-binod-khadka-orange-night-irpt-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom