Darryl Watkins plays against Kentucky today at 1 on ESPN. | Syracusefan.com

Darryl Watkins plays against Kentucky today at 1 on ESPN.

The Governor

Scout Team
He plays for Chalons Reims, a French team in the B league. It's a team full of former mid level US college players.

He plays for Chalons Reims, a French team in the B league. It's a team full of former mid level US college players.

It looks like the Kentucky game today is actually on ESPNU. And my guide shows they are playing Puerto Rico today and the game against Chalons Reims is tomorrow at 1 pm Eastern.

Thanks for the heads up that Darryl is on that team though. Should be interesting to see how he has developed

It looks like the Kentucky game today is actually on ESPNU. And my guide shows they are playing Puerto Rico today and the game against Chalons Reims is tomorrow at 1 pm Eastern.

Thanks for the heads up that Darryl is on that team though. Should be interesting to see how he has developed
Oops, thanks for the corrections.

Kentucky has a lot of good players. They look pretty good but then again is PR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom