David Falk | Syracusefan.com

David Falk

Bill Orange

@gene_wang: Patrick Ewing & David Falk jointly contributing $3.3 million toward construction of John Thompson athletic center. Story to come. #Hoyas

@gene_wang: Patrick Ewing & David Falk jointly contributing $3.3 million toward construction of John Thompson athletic center. Story to come. #Hoyas

Thanks a lot, David.

Someone should tell David what time it is
image01_medium.jpg

he started a school at Syracuse that has brought in notoriety, talent, and money.

unfortunately, he did that in main part because of John Thompson. (Jordan didnt hurt). Can't blame him for giving back to the man.

I also sat in 4 courtsides for cuse-gtown in DC about 3 years ago because of him.

But wait, UConn and G'town and the like have no chance of competing b/c they aren't in the ACC, right? Right?

he started a school at Syracuse that has brought in notoriety, talent, and money.

unfortunately, he did that in main part because of John Thompson. (Jordan didnt hurt). Can't blame him for giving back to the man.

I also sat in 4 courtsides for cuse-gtown in DC about 3 years ago because of him.

He's also a grad of Georgetown Law.

Eh, he's given and done a lot more for SU than he has or will for his law school. I still think in some way he'll be heavily involved in any modification or expansion of the Dome.

I am pretty sure he went to George Washington law

I can understand this from a business standpoint, not to mention that he's already been generous to SU. Still ... the bile does well up.

CuseFaninVT said:
Whoops, read that wiki page too quickly. You are correct.

Thanks. I trusted you. My point still stands however.

I can understand this from a business standpoint, not to mention that he's already been generous to SU. Still ... the bile does well up.
You going to Dineen Hall Dedication on Sept 12th?

wait a few more years.

You mean until after they have their swanky new hoops facility built and SU is still without a conference rival within 3 hrs of Balt/dc/philly? I really don't think the g'town/nova/Uconn/Marquette types are going anywhere.

You mean until after they have their swanky new hoops facility built and SU is still without a conference rival within 3 hrs of Balt/dc/philly? I really don't think the g'town/nova/Uconn/Marquette types are going anywhere.
well, you would be wrong. The $$$ is going to the power 5. It will wear down the non power 5. We don't need a conference rival within 3 hrs of Balt/Wash or d.c. We are a national program.

well, you would be wrong. The $$$ is going to the power 5. It will wear down the non power 5. We don't need a conference rival within 3 hrs of Balt/Wash or d.c. We are a national program.

We're just going to keep running the ball right down the gut. They'll wear down. Trust me, they'll wear down.

I'd like to attend ... have to bring the checkbook though.
If you do...we'll try to do lunch. I gotta blast for Michigan around 1pm though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom