Da'Wan Hunte (Miami) | Syracusefan.com

Da'Wan Hunte (Miami)

tboxCUSE92

Scout Team
New SU prospect emerges RT 3 star DB LOI coming soon for Da'Wan Hunte, who'll choose between Boilermakers, Syracuse and Marshall.

uh...is this where the fun starts? or a false alarm? please be fun...

uh...is this where the fun starts? or a false alarm? please be fun...
I hope it is the fun starting, but can't hear so well with that thudding sound in the background picking up steam.

New SU prospect emerges RT 3 star DB LOI coming soon for Da'Wan Hunte, who'll choose between Boilermakers, Syracuse and Marshall.

I was wondering if any new names would emerge today.

Another reason why McD has been down in Florida a lot?

In George McDonald I trust.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a really aggressive, undersized CB with excellent speed.

Chauncey might end up getting switched from safety to cornerback as a result of Singleton not coming here.

Syracusefan.com Bio

We need DB's for two years down the road. We'll have 3 senior secondary kids this year and another next year.

Got that but I would have thought DE was a bigger need this year. Also, I thought some of the current WR's may be moved to DB (eg. Cornelius).

I hope it is the fun starting, but can't hear so well with that thudding sound in the background picking up steam.
Funny thats a permanent state of mind for me. "Someone is at the door"Again!:crazy:

Looks like a really aggressive, undersized CB with excellent speed.

Syracusefan.com Bio

If he's really 5-10, that's adequate size for a CB. A little on the short side, but not that bad. I'd be more concerned about those 5-7 / 5-8 CBs [and yes, I know that Kevin Abrams says "hello"].

Got that but I would have thought DE was a bigger need this year. Also, I thought some of the current WR's may be moved to DB (eg. Cornelius).

i think on feb 6 beggars can't be choosers. if there was a good de or lb out there that we could get i'm sure we would.

i don't see de being a priority right now though. We only wanted 2 and might just get 1 but the roster is ok right now.

Yes, but you could pocket the scholies for next year

I don't think you turn down a three star recruit. I could see pocketing them to not fill the roster with players who will never develop into contributors, but this kid seems like a quality prospect.

Ryan Murray@SUonRivals
SU does not get a NSD flip from Da'Wan Hunte as he stuck with Purdue