Day Ten Fall Football Practice: #11 & #12, 8/15/16 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Day Ten Fall Football Practice: #11 & #12, 8/15/16

Yeah, but an average D-Line is still an average D-Line, regardless if that's being predicted or not.

Underrated means better than what people think they're going to be. From all accounts, everyone thinks DL is going to suck according to the lack of experience.

While there may be some learning curve, I think there's some talent that can play. That's my point.

Last edited:
Like Staubach eh? That's a tall order. Love the comparison though. ED's got a long, long way to go to approach Staubach level - but... faith without evidence, right? I'm in!
Staubach also proved to be human the year after winning the Heisman. 1963 Navy went 9-2 and in 64 Staubach passed for only 1131 yards in 10 games and Navy went 3-6-1. It also proved you need more than just a great QB.

Staubach also proved to be human the year after winning the Heisman. 1963 Navy went 9-2 and in 64 Staubach passed for only 1131 yards in 10 games and Navy went 3-6-1. It also proved you need more than just a great QB.

Fellas, if ED indeed stays healthy and eligible, he will be a first round NFL pick. He has the moxy, size, release, arm, and mind to be a true pro. We have something special here and dino knows it as well. Fingers crossed.

orangehomer said:
is steve Ishmael totally awesome or is it just me? more interviews with him please, every day

Agreed. He's a great interview.

From what I remember, Ishmael was a pretty quiet kid in high school and when he first came to Syracuse. But he seems to have developed into what I think will be a great team leader.

Fellas, if ED indeed stays healthy and eligible, he will be a first round NFL pick. He has the moxy, size, release, arm, and mind to be a true pro. We have something special here and dino knows it as well. Fingers crossed.
Im w you

But who is the QB? It isn't Dungey.
It's Rex

upload_2016-8-16_9-12-36.png

Hard to tell but the LB that gets beat deep looks like walk on #40 Zack Lesko.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom