Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

Not really. Donnie Webb and Dave Rahme were fair and never rah-rah. Waters and Donna also "tell it like it is". Nobody criticizes(d) them. But Bud and Cohen both seem mostly overly critical, and it's annoying when negative spin is presented as objectivity and neutrality.

This.

Not really. Donnie Webb and Dave Rahme were fair and never rah-rah. Waters and Donna also "tell it like it is". Nobody criticizes(d) them. But Bud and Cohen both seem mostly overly critical, and it's annoying when negative spin is presented as objectivity and neutrality.
It especially doesn't help when we could use a rah rah guy to help get fans in the seats this year. People aren't going to get excited about SU Football after reading Cohen talking about how Shafer "wasn't prepared" at the ACC Media Day.

We criticize our writers for being negative when they tell it like it is, but also criticize other schools writers for unrealistically spinning their stories positive. Have I got that right?

Nope - the part where you say they "tell it like it is" is incorrect.

Wonder if they try and bring Cordell and Antwan up together.

I like the sound of that plan. I wonder if they can wait a couple weeks so they could be official visits. I know Cordy tweeted he planned on visiting in August. After next week it could get a bit hectic though. It would be nice having 2 cb's before the season starts

They are both Florida kids, school starts in the south in a few weeks and officials can start as soon as their senior year of school starts...I looked it up...so I would say they could both be brought in after the camp at Drum.

They are both Florida kids, school starts in the south in a few weeks and officials can start as soon as their senior year of school starts...I looked it up...so I would say they could both be brought in after the camp at Drum.

School starts on 20 August here in Land O Lakes (20 miles north of Tampa). That is why I have to drive back home with my son on the 16th after dropping my daughter off at SU for school. Her mom is going to stay with her until she can move into the dorms; Flint here she comes!

School starts on 20 August here in Land O Lakes (20 miles north of Tampa). That is why I have to drive back home with my son on the 16th after dropping my daughter off at SU for school. Her mom is going to stay with her until she can move into the dorms; Flint here she comes!

Tell her to enjoy the walk up and down the stairs from Mount Olympus, especially in the winter...but not alone at night. I did that one time and heard, but couldn't see someone coming down while I was going up..damn guard with a German Shepard scared the out of me and I never did that again.

My daughter starts Kindergarten on the 9th of August here in GA ... its crazy to me that school starts that early.

My daughter starts Kindergarten on the 9th of August here in GA ... its crazy to me that school starts that early.

I deliver my daughter to college on the 14th for move in then NCAA compliance meetings on the 15th and they start 2 a days on the 16th

Tell her to enjoy the walk up and down the stairs from Mount Olympus, especially in the winter...but not alone at night. I did that one time and heard, but couldn't see someone coming down while I was going up..damn guard with a German Shepard scared the out of me and I never did that again.
Thanks, I will let her know.

"Scarlet Knights appear to be in the driver's seat..." LMAO.

If he likes fishing: Great Fishing as close as 20 mins away on Oneida Lake and 35 mins away on Lake Ontario.

If he likes fishing: Great Fishing as close as 20 mins away on Oneida Lake and 35 mins away on Lake Ontario.
Or he could go fishing for used syringes and medical waste in NJ.

"Scarlet Knights appear to be in the driver's seat..." LMAO.

Hunt is a 'girls graduate who claims he has a great personal skill over the phones...it's in his bio

Multi-faceted, efficient & reliable administrative professional offering 8+ years of experience supporting executives, sales and managers to improve internal operations for both large and small corporations. Proficient in all of the standard office desktop software as well as many financial applications. Diversified skill sets covering administrative support, client relations, writing, account management and broadcasting. Excellent inter-personal, phone and digital communication skills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom