Class of 2014 - DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Cordell Hudson (FL) Offered

Cordell D. Hudson@BrightFuture_11 14h
Iowa State next weekend for my first official!

I've lived in both places. NW NJ << Upstate NY.
But what does this translate to for an 18 year old kid? The big advantage rutgers has location wise is proximity to NYC - you get on NJ transit and you are there in 40 minutes. The school is lacking in many many other areas - but these guys aren't getting out on the finger lakes going fishing for the most part - they are on and/or near campus.

I've lived in both places. NW NJ << Upstate NY.
But what does this translate to for an 18 year old kid? The big advantage rutgers has location wise is proximity to NYC - you get on NJ transit and you are there in 40 minutes. The school is lacking in many many other areas - but these guys aren't getting out on the finger lakes going fishing for the most part - they are on and/or near campus. Now if you are comparing quality of campus - Syracuse wins by a mile.

But what does this translate to for an 18 year old kid? The big advantage rutgers has location wise is proximity to NYC - you get on NJ transit and you are there in 40 minutes. The school is lacking in many many other areas - but these guys aren't getting out on the finger lakes going fishing for the most part - they are on and/or near campus. Now if you are comparing quality of campus - Syracuse wins by a mile.
This was a side discussion that had nothing to do with college choices. A poster mentioned that NJ was essentially a dumping ground for medical waste, which prompted a reply from another poster that NJ has its beauty, to which TexanMark replied that NW NJ is exactly the same as Upstate NY, which prompted my reply above.

School starts on 20 August here in Land O Lakes (20 miles north of Tampa). That is why I have to drive back home with my son on the 16th after dropping my daughter off at SU for school. Her mom is going to stay with her until she can move into the dorms; Flint here she comes!
We are in on a ton of secondary players. Lets get going on big time O-LandD-L players unless we are secretly involved with a lot of JC kids which aren't be discovered or reported here and elsewhere. Thats my guess.

@BrightFuture_11: Was looking at the rankings for the engineering programs at Rutgers and Syracuse. They're pretty much even..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 21h
22 handwritten letters from Rutgers today!

:rolleyes:

Cordell D. Hudson ‏@BrightFuture_11 19h
I kinda wanna go on an official in the next three weeks

So he is suppose to visit Cuse 12/6 and Rutgers 12/13.
Hopefully he decides not to take that second official.

Then it is Dead period for visits from 12/16-1/15.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom