Class of 2016 - DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama

jekelish CuseLegacy - You all are the RW sleuths, so I have a question... Are Mayden and RW related? I saw the tweet from RW Sr. calling him nephew.

If we land this gent and/or Haskins in short order this recruiting class has the chance of being comically good before next season even kicks off.
If the stars were to align and somehow this trio committed to Syracuse, you could be sure that even more would follow. The whole idea is a long shot of epic proportions... but there is a chance. RW alone gives SU a good shot at landing a top 25 recruiting class. Put all 3 of these guys together and the others that would follow and you really could be looking at a Top 10 class. That would be insanely awesome!

another thing of note is that I believe the Mayden brothers' mom and RW's dad follow each other on twitter and she had been retweeting a lot of RW's commitment stuff on twitter even before it was mentioned yesterday about our interest in him :)

One of Mayden's teammates is Devin Duvernay. Cole Dial and Eric White are now following him on Twitter. He's now following Dial and Joe Adam on Twitter. Why does this matter?

Because Devin Duvernay is the #48 player in the ESPN 300, and one of the top WR prospects in America.

One of Mayden's teammates is Devin Duvernay. Cole Dial and Eric White are now following him on Twitter. He's now following Dial and Joe Adam on Twitter. Why does this matter?

Because Devin Duvernay is the #48 player in the ESPN 300, and one of the top WR prospects in America.
And he has a three star brother as well, doesn't he?

How the hell do you guys stay on top of all of this stuff?

Alright, time to go to work CuseTwitterArmy

Two questions/comments...

It's crazy how some of these high schools have so many talented kids getting recruited by major D1 programs. I just can't imagine that. Are they recruited to these HS?

How does Bud still have a job at the PS/Syracuse.com? He's a freakin' bozo.

Two questions/comments...

It's crazy how some of these high schools have so many talented kids getting recruited by major D1 programs. I just can't imagine that. Are they recruited to these HS?

How does Bud still have a job at the PS/Syracuse.com? He's a freakin' bozo.
As it relates to Sachse, they are in the Garland school district. It's a right to choose system so as long as you live within the limits you can choose to go to Sachse, Rowlett, Garland, North Garland, etc... Sachse holds some advantages over the other schools in the district and is appealing to a wider audience. On top of that, the Garland school district is huge. I'm sure there is recruiting within the Garland district, at least...

Maybe offering a freshman was creepy back when Bud was doing the Charelston and going to the talkies to take in a picture show, but like it or not, D1 football is big business. You're either all in, or your out.
upload_2015-4-28_15-51-26.jpeg

Maybe offering a freshman was creepy back when Bud was doing the Charelston and going to the talkies to take in a picture show, but like it or not, D1 football is big business. You're either all in, or your out.
View attachment 41575

Someone made a great point in the Syracuse.com comments (yeah, I know, can you believe it) that lacrosse has been doing this for ages. 9th graders are offered all the time AND commit.

With every article he writes, Bud provides more and more evidence that he is out of touch, irrelevant and his articles are negative and a waste of time to read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom