Class of 2016 - DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB Jared Mayden (TX) to Alabama

Our only shot with him would probably be as a late flip after we've successfully landed his crew and have some strong momentum from a solid season and a strong recruiting class. Other than that, I just don't see it happening. He's got to lock up a spot at a factory school now, he can't wait on that.

A 152 post thread on a recruit our coaches probably never even talked to. Smh

A 152 post thread on a recruit our coaches probably never even talked to. Smh
Yet as of yesterday, I can say with 100% certainty, we were in his top 10. We were one of the three cut today.

So, oh well.

Every. damn. time.
He said Colon...heh..heheheheh...heheh
beavis_and_butthead_transparent_template_by_gmannytheanimator-d5fagfm.jpg

Yet as of yesterday, I can say with 100% certainty, we were in his top 10. We were one of the three cut today.

So, oh well.

Why waste resources when you know it's pointless? Just because you're in a recruits top 10 doesn't mean you have a realistic shot at him.

SUFan44 said:
Why waste resources when you know it's pointless? Just because you're in a recruits top 10 doesn't mean you have a realistic shot at him.

I'm not sure what resources were wasted FB/Twitter basically free. To my knowledge no one flew there and he didn't come here.

And we are an early offer to his brother - so offering both is good. Following up and pursuing guys RW likes also helps his recruitment.

I'm not sure what resources were wasted FB/Twitter basically free. To my knowledge no one flew there and he didn't come here.

And we are an early offer to his brother - so offering both is good. Following up and pursuing guys RW likes also helps his recruitment.

Please re-read the thread, and see the post that the poster I replied to commented on. I never said anyone wasted resources. I asked why we should, and said that we shouldn't have.

Please re-read the thread, and see the post that the poster I replied to commented on. I never said anyone wasted resources. I asked why we should, and said that we shouldn't have.

Because he has a relative we are involved with in a future class that is why.

So is he currently on the Oregon's campus? His tweets says he is. I thought we are still in a dead period

He's supposed to be at the Nike Opening at Nike HQ in Beaverton, OR

Whoa. They don't play any defense at Oregon, do they? And not for lack of athletes.

They have personnel and they scheme on the defensive side. Not much for execution, though. #eastcoastbias

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom