Class of 2015 - DB Jeremiah Dinson (FL) DeCommits from Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Jeremiah Dinson (FL) DeCommits from Kentucky

3⃣ The Hard Way ™‏@New_EraJD3 14h
Syracuse mail today
1f44c.png
#Cuse

Evidently Arkansas is chasing after him as he later tweeted a pic of all the Razorback mail he received.

I like the tape. Athletic and rangy, decent press, quick to the edge and not afraid to dish it. Also like his height for a corner, might actually be 6'.

Dinson has been blowing up. Picked up a ton of BCS offers in past few weeks...NCST, GT, Pitt, Louisville, Cincinatti, and a few others. Cuse still very much in the picture. Beating out a bunch of ACC schools would be a nice bounce back from losing Davis.

The Hard Way ™ ‏@New_EraJD3 1h1 hour ago
I'm officially decommiting from the University of Kentucky. Much love to the whole Kentucky coaching staff. Appreciate the opportunity...

The Hard Way ™ ‏@New_EraJD3 1h1 hour ago
I'm officially decommiting from the University of Kentucky. Much love to the whole Kentucky coaching staff. Appreciate the opportunity...
We no longer have a FL recruiter so it can't be us.

Rumored to be an Auburn flip.

We no longer have a FL recruiter so it can't be us.

Rumored to be an Auburn flip.

I update all the kids we offer and who flip/decommit/etc. And just because McDonald is gone doesn't mean that one of the other coaches isn't recruiting S. FL plus Lester recruits in FL.

The NCAA really needs to have an early, binding commitment. Its not fair to staffs who think they have a kid, then he leaves.
That works both ways, the kids would be protected too with an early signing period. Basketball has had it right for years,it's the big factories, who over-recruit, and then let kids go, who like the current system.

The NCAA really needs to have an early, binding commitment. Its not fair to staffs who think they have a kid, then he leaves.
How does it work for kids when coaches say we are taking one player at your position this year? Kid signs early and then later the school decides to sign another and maybe a juco. Seems like their could be some negatives as far as recruits are concerned.

How does it work for kids when coaches say we are taking one player at your position this year? Kid signs early and then later the school decides to sign another and maybe a juco. Seems like their could be some negatives as far as recruits are concerned.

I think that it could eliminate some of that as coaches might actually think before they make statements/promises to kids. Also it could help with coaches taking too many commits and then making the kid grayshirt.

100% need to have an early signing period for football. The mid-tier P5 schools, like Syracuse, would benefit the most from it. We would've had a stud class locked up by now.