Class of 2017 - DB Jonathan Sutherland (VA) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DB Jonathan Sutherland (VA) Verbal to PSU

Boy I like this kid. We need to stay on him. Super all around skills..

Assassin. Seems very athletic and fluid, breaks on the ball hard and takes great angles. Brings the pain. Like this kid alot. Alot.

12784086_904204676362766_1024122871_n.jpg

Victor Tedondo ‏@GridironCamp 10h10 hours ago
Great visit at Syracuse today. #GSQUAD

Tedondo is the same coach that brought Rene and others down for a visit when Shafer was coach.

Well HC Babers and DC Ward should go down to Episcopal, HS, Alexandria (Va.) and give LV and JS some real love and often. lol I wouldn't be surprise if you got one you have a good shot at the other. They just recently visited Michigan and MSU and they are hot on them. North Carolina, Michigan and Michigan State are among the several schools in great position for the Canada natives. This is according to Victor Tedondo @GridironCamp

Man it sounds like we are pretty high on this kids list right now. Seems our staff has a really good relationship with him. How long has it been since we got a DB as highly rated as he is? Would make things a lot easier to have a top flight DB.

We have another DB or I should say a Safety very high on us Brian Edwards who is a 4* and could hear anytime. But yes it would be nice to get this kid.

Yeah either or both would be great. I think Sutherland could generate some serious Dariusitis, second and third guessing by some receivers. Bad things man...Bad things
hqdefault.jpg

He and Brian Edwards would make a fantastic Safety tandem for the next 3-4 years. Sounds like we're doing everything we can, hope to get him back on campus this summer before he commits.

He mention that he was going to make another trip to SU. He is very interested in us and we have a good shot as any.

Looking like there's a chance here. Would more than likely be our top recruit.

Looking like there's a chance here. Would more than likely be our top recruit.

Ok, is this from additional info you gathered or just a reminder this guy is out there and making a decision soon?

Ok, is this from additional info you gathered or just a reminder this guy is out there and making a decision soon?

Yeah, just thinking that if he made the trip up to visit that we at least have a shot.

Has he a top 5 or whatever #? We have a few Canadians with verbals to us, I say a good chance, :noidea: unless he goes to UM with is blood brother Luji Villian.

Last edited:
Free Article

According the the 6-foot, 196-pound Sutherland, he has narrowed his list to four schools.

"The schools I'm still considering are in no order are Syracuse, Boston College, Wisconsin, Penn State," he said. "It was pretty hard to get it down to four."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom