Class of 2017 - DB Jonathan Sutherland (VA) Verbal to PSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 DB Jonathan Sutherland (VA) Verbal to PSU

decision coming on Sunday. My guess is PEDO st but that it won't be over til signing day.

Remember that's a penn st writer. They article will slant towards penn st. With that said, I would guess penn st too. Only because it's his most recent visit and SU is done with DB's. I didnt know he visited Penn st that many times. I wouldn't rule out Wisconsin either.

Last edited:
Remember that's a penn st writer. They article will slant towards penn st. With that said, I would guess penn st too. Only because it's his most recent visit and SU is done with DB's. I didnt know he visited Penn st that many times. I wouldn't rule out Wisconsin either.

he's quoted as having visited there 6 times. that's a lot of visits.

I know we are done but you don't allow someone of his caliber to get away. especially if he has you in his top four.:noidea:He is rated a lot higher then the last DB "Melafonwu"sp that committed. Maybe should have worked on this kid a bit harder.

rackman18 said:
I know we are done but you don't allow someone of his caliber to get away. especially if he has you in his top four.:noidea:He is rated a lot higher then the last DB "Melafonwu"sp that committed. Maybe should have worked on this kid a bit harder.

They don't care about rankings.

I'm sorry, but who says we're done at CB? Has Monroe or Babers stated it specifically?

The staff knows what vibes they are suppose to get when a prospect wants to commit. Grabbing Ifeatu told us where we stood with Sutherland at the time.

I'm sorry, but who says we're done at CB? Has Monroe or Babers stated it specifically?

Knowing they were only going to take one more cornerback with versatile athlete Eric Coley already on board, Melifonwu didn't wait to fill it.

He was also told that the Orange had two linebacker spots remaining, but that was before Kadeem Trotter made his pledge on Sunday. Florida linebacker Nadarius Fagan may be the top target for that final scholarship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom