Class of 2018 - DB Judson Tallandier (MD) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 DB Judson Tallandier (MD) Verbal to Pitt

Crazy question, but how can you give an offer if there is basically no video on him, or at least on that link you put up. unless, unless they have seen him play in person.

Crazy question, but how can you give an offer if there is basically no video on him, or at least on that link you put up. unless, unless they have seen him play in person.
Good chance they have a video and sent it to staff. They don't have to put it out on hudl for it to exist.

I haven't really found anything for public consumption yet.

Last edited:
You do realize, in high school, that they have tape of every single full game, right? Even back when I was playing high school in 2008 we had film from every game.

And since he plays at DeMatha, they've probably seen him on other recruits' tapes. That's how most kids were recruited before Hudl existed.

No I didn't know that Bnoro, thanks for the insight of this.

12677365_1004042612966607_1572406798_n.jpg

11 likes
13h

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors