Class of 2014 - DB Lubern Figaro (MA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DB Lubern Figaro (MA) Offered

CuseLegacy

Ah, bravo Figaro! Bravo, bravissimo! Fortunatissimo per verità!

@Lubern5: Tomorrow I'm officially making my college decision..

@NEsports_: BC target MA ATH Lubern Figaro (@Lubern5) will make his decision tomorrow. Offers from Vandy, Syracuse, Mich St, ect. BUILD THE FENCE

I believe he hasn't visited yet so don't like our chances here. He seems to be rated pretty high by the services as mid to high level 3 star and we had a connection here in that Diamond Ferri is one of his coaches so we'll see how this goes. It is definitely nice to be making all these guy's final lists though :)

I believe he hasn't visited yet so don't like our chances here. He seems to be rated pretty high by the services as mid to high level 3 star and we had a connection here in that Diamond Ferri is one of his coaches so we'll see how this goes. It is definitely nice to be making all these guy's final lists though :)

Strange that Diamond couldn't get him up here for a visit (if we were really interested).

Nice work Diamond! (bet he showed him the film of his personal demolition of BC in 2004)
Get those late term Coach P guys on board. Step in the right direction.

Per Shanker ESPN..

Planned to announce two weeks ago, three-star Everett (Mass.) High safety Lubern Figaro pumped the brakes on a commitment the day of his decision. The plan is to still commit before the season, but Figaro will make some visits first.

Per Shanker ESPN..

Planned to announce two weeks ago, three-star Everett (Mass.) High safety Lubern Figaro pumped the brakes on a commitment the day of his decision. The plan is to still commit before the season, but Figaro will make some visits first.

So Figaro, Ollison, Dawson and Roberts should all be decided by Sept 4/5.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom