Class of 2019 - DB Malik Fleming (GA) Grad Portal from ECU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DB Malik Fleming (GA) Grad Portal from ECU

You know if you post these it means you have to post all the info.;)
Ha -- Ill keep that in mind. I have no idea what all the info is. Truth is I am looking for basketball offers and stumble across these and figure you football peeps are jonesing for this stuff just as much.
That said, lemmie know what I need to do and I shall do so.

Ha -- Ill keep that in mind. I have no idea what all the info is. Truth is I am looking for basketball offers and stumble across these and figure you football peeps are jonesing for this stuff just as much.
That said, lemmie know what I need to do and I shall do so.
Don't worry we have you covered.

Is it really a position of need? We lost 2 CBs and we gained 2 CBs. If we currently only have 3 slots available, I'd rather SU use them on a couple WRs and maybe a TE.
Did we recruit Gould as a safety or a corner? From his high school highlights I thought he looked more like a safety.

I checked and Gould was a safety at Nebraska. Think he would be the same at Syracuse. So we only brought in one CB after losing starters Chestnut via the portal and Williams to the draft. And we didn't bring in a single CB of Safety yet in the 2023 class. I think CB is a need weather it is a frosh or a transfer is debatable. I kind of think we need one of each as I think our proven depth there is very week. But bringing in transfer CB's may be a better strategy if we end up just developing them and they decide to leave. Who knows.

Is it really a position of need? We lost 2 CBs and we gained 2 CBs. If we currently only have 3 slots available, I'd rather SU use them on a couple WRs and maybe a TE.
IMO we need an experienced CB from the portal. We’ll end up with more open spots I presume. Two WRs and a TE and a RB would be wonderful.

I'd rather bring in a CB than a Wr. We lost our 2 starting corners. In contrast, we have almost all our top receivers back.

I'd rather bring in a CB than a Wr. We lost our 2 starting corners. In contrast, we have almost all our top receivers back.
I don’t think we’d get any better CBs than the 2 we already grabbed. I’m not worried about the quality or depth at that position.

I don’t think we’d get any better CBs than the 2 we already grabbed. I’m not worried about the quality or depth at that position.

we brought in 1 CB and 1 safety. CB is a position of need.