Class of 2015 - DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska

Why spend the money for an unofficial?
Yep, that is what I have said/posted many times too. Makes no sense, he seems to be 99.99 percent sure about his decision, why not wait a couple of months and visit SU on their dime to get to 100%? I would be shocked if he comes up at all.

Uhhhh

isthmus2.jpg

S--- he mite be on to something..

That makes two of us.

It's improving though. There are parts where I'd live as a young professional. It's not as bad as every person makes it out to be. Certainly not like Madison or Syracuse though.

What's wrong with Buffalo vs. Syracuse? Just curious. As an outsider, they seem about the same. But Buffalo seems to have more upside. Better architecture, at least.

What's wrong with Buffalo vs. Syracuse? Just curious. As an outsider, they seem about the same. But Buffalo seems to have more upside. Better architecture, at least.

Both are struggling northeastern cities which have really been hit hard in the past few decades. However, Syracuse is showing much more signs of life than Buffalo is. Though, Buffalo's revitalization of it's harbor, the new ice arena and UB have been taking steps to help.

It's really immeasurable how many benefits having world class universities in your city bring.

Looks like we cut ties completely with Barry.

or I guess you can say he cut ties with us.

Looks like we cut ties completely with Barry.

or I guess you can say he cut ties with us.

Yep ... it was between us and Wisky and frankly I thought we would at least get a visit ...

I'm gonna guess that his premature commitment may have rubbed some of our coaches the wrong way..

I'm gonna guess that his premature commitment may have rubbed some of our coaches the wrong way..

It wasn't the commitment that rubbed them the wrong way ... it was for a different reason, primarily for what happened afterwards ...

It wasn't the commitment that rubbed them the wrong way ... it was for a different reason, primarily for what happened afterwards ...

I'm guessing I missed some information regarding what happened after his commitment

I'm guessing I missed some information regarding what happened after his commitment

It isn't public but a few on this board know what happened ... I'll let those that have that information share if they choose. I just know it wasn't the commitment that rubbed the staff the wrong way.

I'd be interested in hearing- and not sharing- the info if anybody in the know wouldn't mind PMing me. I don't keep up with recruiting to the extent that most here do, and this was one of the only kids I was really following. Too bad.

I'd be interested in hearing- and not sharing- the info if anybody in the know wouldn't mind PMing me. I don't keep up with recruiting to the extent that most here do, and this was one of the only kids I was really following. Too bad.

I'd be interested too and I promise to keep anything confidential of course.

I'm not sure if Barry moving on had anything to do with Shy giving his verbal today, or if it would have happened anyways, but glad to see Shy in the fold. Whatever happened with Barry is over, and there is no recovering from it since we/he has clearly severed ties with each other.

I'm not sure if Barry moving on had anything to do with Shy giving his verbal today, or if it would have happened anyways, but glad to see Shy in the fold. Whatever happened with Barry is over, and there is no recovering from it since we/he has clearly severed ties with each other.

Isolated incidents ... independent and not related.