Class of 2015 - DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DB Mohamed Barry (GA) Verbal to Nebraska

Benjamin Worgull‏@TheBadgerNation 11h
Mohamed Barry says he will still visit Syracuse next weekend no matter what. Also said he will take officials to both Syracuse and #Badgers

Benjamin Worgull@TheBadgerNation · 12h
Mohamed Barry says he now has a top two of #Badgers and Syracuse, eliminating USF and North Carolina State.

i think his mind is already made up All I can say is wow! Till the next time Madison
BqVbLxNCYAECfDX.jpg

I think he is gonna verbal to one of the schools soon and also plan to take a official to both just to be sure he made the right decision.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out when Syracuse will be targeting their big official visit weekend(s). Shafer likes to do it on a bye week or after the season so he can spend time with each kid, but not sure if that is their plan again this year or not.

Kind of a bummer he didn't wait on a commitment until he at least saw Syracuse first. He says he is still visiting, but I have my doubts. Not really sure what the point of committing was if he still planned on visiting. If that was the case why not hold off on the commitment for a week? Too bad too I really liked this prospect.

anomander said:
Kind of a bummer he didn't wait on a commitment until he at least saw Syracuse first. He says he is still visiting, but I have my doubts. Not really sure what the point of committing was if he still planned on visiting. If that was the case why not hold off on the commitment for a week? Too bad too I really liked this prospect.

I was thinking the same thing. Could Wisconsin have told him "now or never"?

Not really sure how he can say that since he never visited Syracuse, or really any other school besides Wisconsin.

He made a very very very impulsive decision and was told "take it or leave it we have others lining up"

wfschrec said:
He made a very very very impulsive decision and was told "take it or leave it we have others lining up"

Figured that's what they did. They must have told him no Cuse visit either, or what's the point of accepting the commitment.

He told scowt last night he would be visiting still... That's what scowt tweeted anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm still going to visit Syracuse this weekend," Barry, 6-foot-1, 195 pounds, said. "I highly, highly doubt anything will happen. Madison is a beautiful place and I don't know if anything can top that."

"I'm still going to visit Syracuse this weekend," Barry, 6-foot-1, 195 pounds, said. "I highly, highly doubt anything will happen. Madison is a beautiful place and I don't know if anything can top that."
I can think of plenty

oldpinepoint said:
So is this dude still visiting or what
Fwiw he has yet to get a ticket. I think it's doubtful no matter what he says. I'll believe it when j see it I guess